My Girls Past

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Db69100, Dec 9, 2014.

1. gamer4ever

gamer4ever Members

Seems like many people nowadays are packing 7 inches or more in length, or easily a 6+. Plus, I've read that many women prefer larger sizes (at least over 6; preferably 7 or more). Feels bad being only 5.7 now... which I know is average. But still feels pretty bad knowing many men are 6-7, and women prefer those sizes over an average sucker like myself.

2. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I couldn't care less about the penis size, but you caught yourself a nice one. Hold on to her.

1 person likes this.
  3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I've got a 53 inch cock.

2 people like this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That wouldn't even break through my pelvis.

1 person likes this.
  5. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Mine's 2 inches.

From the floor.

C/S,
    Rev J

3 people like this.
  6. Bassline514

Bassline514 Member

Little secret: large usually feels better than long, but neither one counts if you're not good in bed. Use well what nature gave you and everything should be ok. :)

Cut that in half! At least...

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well yeah, if just under 6" is average, then you could safely assume that around half of all guys are at or above that length.

i prefer a hot woman over an average looking woman, but that doesn't mean the average ones should feel bad about it.

8. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

Go nuts with jealousy and insecurity until she dumps you, bounce back, go through a few shitty relationships, bounce back, get cheated on, bounce back, get dragged in the mud, bounce back, have your heart broken, bounce back, have your heart broken again, bounce back......

And then after a long while, realize that you've been to hell and back several times over, and that you always bounce back, and that you are doing just fine with or without her. That way your happiness won't be so contingent on whether you're the most special and perfect thing your significant has ever/will ever see, forever.

The truth is, you are not special, so get over yourself and appreciate things for what they are: impermanent, fleeting, ever evolving. Sooner or later one of you will be gone, sick, morbidly obese, impotent, unfaithful, out of love, uninterested, or all of the above. If not, and everything works out, if you wait long enough, one of you will be dead. Does that have to be depressing? NOOOOOOOO. It just is; the way things are. So leave the irrelevant stuff that hurts your ego aside and appreciate things for what they are, and appreciate them NOW before they change to something else, which I can promise you: they will.

9. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Which research study are you referring to?

10. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

What's behind her is her ass. go for it

1 person likes this.
  11. gamer4ever

gamer4ever Members

Not really a "study" per se. I just hear from many guys that the average is at least 6 inches. Similarly, on many forums, girls say that 6 inches is the average and they prefer 6 or more (any less and they are dissatisfied).

12. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

Average is actually more like mid 5 inches, and with that being said, people tend to fall below the average as opposed to above the average, so it's skewed.

13. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Not at all! If you assume that she started at age 7, that's only one guy a year! ;)

1 person likes this.
  14. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

From the makers of LifeStyles Condoms:

More recent studies that include a wider sample of men from around the world, give an average length around 5.5 inches.

15. PhotoDude

PhotoDude Member

When I was with my ex, I knew that I was her 10th while she was my 4th. I also knew that I wasn't her biggest. I had no problems with it. Don't worry about that stuff man. I'm my Wife's 1st, while she was my 6th. She doesn't have an issue with it. Point is, don't let your partner's past get to you.

16. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Good advice! I was my wife's first. I just made sure that I wasn't her last!

17. crazyinvt

crazyinvt Member

My wife has had a lot of cock over the years. and she says if its over seven inches, it hurts. She wants them no longer than seven but as big around as a can of corn