Guess The Age!

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by Dizzy Man, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

OK, this could be fun! Here's a photo of 6 people I know. You simply have to guess their age! :)

At the end, I'll work out how many years you were off by (in total). The winner, quite simply, is the one with the lowest score.

[​IMG]

By the way, don't worry about being polite with women's ages, they are NEVER going to see this. And feel free to comment on the way people look (good or bad), I would find it fascinating to hear what people honestly think of these guys. I know these people, but they're not necessarily all friends. (None of them are me… in case you wondered!)

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

A) 81
    B) 37
    C) 66
    D) 48
    E) 63
    F) 68

3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

A. 84
    B. 32
    C. 65
    D. 40
    E. 54
    F. 68

4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I think i would be rather pissed if someone was posting my picture online without my knowledge or permission....
    just sayin'

2 people like this.
  5. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

^ that was my first thought too.

6. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

I assure you that I know these people and I know they would not mind me postin their photos. I wouldn't have done it otherwise.

7. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

OK, I didn't want to say this at first but the people in the photos are my close family and there is no problem whatsoever with me using their photos. Family is family. I chose these six family members specifically because I know them very well and know they wouldn't mind (for example, one of them is now deceased, while two of these people can't get enough attention).

The reason I created this thread - and invited people to be completely honest about the ages - is all about the lady in the top right photo, who was recently told that she looked much older than her actual age, and that really upset her. I told her that it was just that one person, but now she has convinced herself that she looks like she is in her 80s. I thought it would help the situation if I could get some people's opinions of her age, and so I could tell her that most people don't see her that way.

This thread has already achieved that purpose, as people have guessed her age correctly (or close enough), which I knew they would, and I am pleased about. But I had to ask in this way or people might not have been honest.

But I also thought it might be a fun game for people to play as well. If more people play I will announce the scores.

I didn't mean to cause any bad feelings, I am really just trying to help someone out, and I wanted people to have fun too.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

no one pictured is under 40. granted d and b might be, but i seriously doubt either of them are. there are too many things that affect the appearance of aging, beyond age itself. alcohaul consumption adds ten years to appearant age. usually. other things can as well. while genetic inhieritance can lower appearant age as well.

9. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

A. 73
    B. 32
    C. 54
    D. 39
    E. 63
    F. 58

10. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

A) 78
    B) 34
    C) 61
    D) 45
    E) 57
    F) 66

11. morrow

morrow Visitor

Does it even matter now?

12. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

What do I win ?

13. themnax

themnax Senior Member

did it ever? i'd still guess none of them under 40. could be wrong of course. no reason to particularly care either.

14. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Amazing thread.