Riding A Dildo

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Shy guy, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Shy guy

Shy guy Members

Hey guys, first post :3

I'm just wondering if anybody has any ideas how to ride a dildo?
    I've tried it, never really works, and the alternatives just end up really convoluted and crampy :L

For reference, double ended dildo w/o suction cup, makes it a little harder for you ;)
    No chance of getting a new dildo, don't really have the money and i need the depth :3
    Cheers

2. Robby90

Robby90 Guest

id use a chair or a pillow
    or u can buy a WEA My Diletto sex chair

3. Swiggletree

Swiggletree Members

4. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

I use a suction cup dildo. I love the look of a double headed dildo, and just think of how lucky a guy would be if he had two cocks ready and willing to service him!!!!!

But the suction cup is more practical. I like to stick mine on a smooth bathroom tile and back up to it. I can fuck the hell out of my asshole standing or slightly bent over. And still have access to my cock to stroke it to a mind blowing orgasm.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

why not stick the suction cup dong to a door, tie a string to the door handle and yank it back and forth into your bum..

ohSOcurious and Si69 like this.
  6. fiddlepete

fiddlepete Newbie

arent you worried about stretching out your butthole

Willy T Ribbs likes this.
  7. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Suction cup dildo is the best. As previously mentioned the shower wall works well for me. The other option I use is attaching it to the top of the bath tub basin, and riding it with one foot in the tub and the other out of the tub. I may as well use it since my wife won't!

ohSOcurious and Fred64 like this.
  8. lickandsuck

lickandsuck Members

I put mine on the toilet lid and straddle it. Suction cup definitely the way to go. I like to start facing the tank the I will reverse and really bounce on it. So awesome. Better question why don't the make cumming dildos?

9. morrow

morrow Visitor

You guys and ya butts!
    Do all guys like their butts doing? Curious!

1 person likes this.
  10. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Well I certainly do morrow-I won't lie to you!

11. ImJacob

ImJacob Members

Yes to all the suction cup-ism! It's the best thing ever. I've never used a double dong. I not sure what the benefits would be for solo use. Anyone who has any insight on that is welcome to share. I have a phobia of anything getting stuck up there and having to go to the ER or something to get it removed. I'm currently waiting to invest in a longer dildo since the 5-inch Doc Johnson Crystal leaves a bit to be desired. It still works well... I just want it longer now that I've had some experience.

The door/string thing I haven't tried. I just back 'dat ass up! It's good practice for when a man's actually in you 'cause it makes you look like you've got amazing skills and experience to buck, bounce and slide around on it, and it's less work he has to do. Plus it feels good!

Your sphincter muscles will naturally tighten up within hours of being fucked anyway. Using a dildo on yourself makes for good practice.... for you and for your partners. And it feels great.

Apparently, not all gay guys enjoy anal. Some are put off by it.

ohSOcurious likes this.
  12. Tchelle

Tchelle Members

I have one fixed to one of those exercise balls you sit on
    Oh there are so many positions and intensities you can achieve with it
    Its the one wat i always get a mind blowing all over orgasm anally

13. Awesome D

Awesome D Members

All that fascinating.
    All I've ever used was a vibrator.
    Its hard to keep in place while bouncing up and down on it.
    Laying on the side uncomfortable to managing the vibrator! On my back pillow under butt reaching is a lot of hard work. All of its difficult to enjoy a good orgasms. I would love to try a guy out all positions. Dilldo with suction cup. Mmm about 10" should feel good. Dildo attached to the washing machine on spin cycles would be awesome. Bend over or on top riding.

PiscesCub and Lady L like this.
  14. riverman18

riverman18 solid gold brass

There's actually a video online of that. Younger dude, cute as a button with really nice feet [​IMG] .

PiscesCub and Si69 like this.
  15. Thonguy

Thonguy Members

I wear a strapon backwards so the dildo goes in my ass. Won't fall out and you can work it in and out to your delight by rocking your hips and fucking your hand.

Damn I'm getting horny now!

16. Thonguy

Thonguy Members

I also like to wear the strapon in my ass while I fuck my wife. Way better than a button plug.

17. Styx

Styx Members

I agree the suction cup dildos are the way to go....I have an assortment to choose from.
    I have one that 7" and average girth, then a couple that are 10" long with above average girth...then I also have one of the Vixskin silicone dildos that's about 8" long but also a nice 2" diameter girth for a nice satisfying full feeling.

Did someone mention double dongs? Mine is 18" long...and I'm able to get a good 14" inside me before I feel like its bumping up against my left lung! It wont go any further and starts to hurt, so I just pull it back out slide it back in...over and over again. Feels great but not for riding. It's for when I really want to go good and deep. ;)

Wixx Trixx and jsb like this.
  18. Catman823

Catman823 Members

You need to try the Monkey Rocker. Saw one at The Sex Museum I bought one.
    Find the right size dildo to go with it. Amazing results from using a 1 3/8" X 9" dick. Giving me about 7 1/2" stroke hands free allowing both hands to play with my dick

19. 19Bobby58

19Bobby58 Visitor

Dildo with suction cup on a coffee table or other low, smooth piece of furniture.

20. Sweete

Sweete Members

Omg link please