Did I Just Pee?!

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Figuremeout04, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Figuremeout04

Figuremeout04 Members

So I'm having a hard time figuring out if I'm peeing or squirting.
    Broke up with a boyfriend and got myself a vibrator. I discovered over a year ago that I let out what felt like a little bit of pee as I came. When I felt this I stopped immediately and cleaned myself up and went back to the bed to smell if I urinated. No smell. I assumed that I squirted but I had no idea that I had that ability. Later on I tried again and no squirt! But I always had to pee after my orgasm and that's been the story until lately..
    Maybe a month ago, I was using my vibrator again when I kept going I felt myself squirt. It sprayed the blanket that was over me and was all over the mattress. I smelled again and there was no odor. I did this again a couple weeks later and got some on my hand this time and decided to see it and taste it. Definitely not pee, had almost a cloudy color and did not taste like urine! At the time, I realized I am a squirter! Since then, everytime I masturbate, I am trying to discover how to control my squirting. HOWEVER I have smelt the last 2 times I've thought I "squirted" and it does not have a strong urine smell but still does smell a little bit like pee!

Is it possible that I am squirting and peeing? Am I just peeing? Is there pee in what I'm squirting? Have I just been peeing this whole time?! I'm not sure....I'm doubting the ability that I thought I had! How do I know what's going on!

1 person likes this.
  2. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I wish I could give you an answer but I'm just a mere male of the species.

I certainly enjoyed reading your question though and good luck with the answer.

Come on all you ladies and help out this damsel in distress; one of you must have the perfect answer for her.

3. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

To me it sounds like you are squirting. But I’m no expert on it. I have read up on it some (google it). From what I read, when a woman’s G-spot is massaged it can make them squirt.

4. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

from my experience making them squirt I have found that It can at times have a smell and every time I make them squirt there is a slight difference in the taste, it's not a bad taste but just a little stronger.

Even if you are peeing as long as you are having fun and it feels good then go for it. For the woman that were squirters we learned to get ready for it and cover the bed or anything that was hard to clean. When I went to hotels with these woman I always got a room with two beds....squirt in one...sleep in the other.

Not all woman can squirt...