Do Women Like Rimjobs

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by malamis, Dec 4, 2014.

1. malamis

malamis Guest

ladies do you realy like rimjobs or are we just wasting out time? and if you've never tried ever thought about it?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yep, every woman is into the same thing sexually, and that thing is rimjobs.

3 people like this.
  3. barnaba

barnaba Members

?

I know I'm new here but he is asking the female forum members a basic question, no need to be snippy about it ;) I personally clicked on the thread to hear various responses, both for and against as well as some hints as to what's generally enjoyable. Plenty of women in the "What three things do you want your partner to know about eating your pussy?" thread said things like 'don't forget about the other hole' etc.

4. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Yes, this girl likes to be rimmed. Not a waste of time.

Any girl who doesn't like it is going to make it clear right way. So if a girl is letting you lick her ass, I think it's a fair bet that she doesn't think it's a waste of time either.

As for the snarky poster above, that dude has 40,000 posts in 10 years. That equates to about 11 posts per day every single day for 10 years. My guess is that he just runs out of polite things to say....and I'm being polite.

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

You're wrong. I'minmyunderwear suffers from smartassitis. He can't not say things like this. Why doesn't the world understand?

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

34,000 posts. exactly 34,000 as of this moment actually. kind of glad you said this and made me look, or i would have missed it.

to be fair, i would bet that well over half of them came within a two year period back when hipforums was busy and i wasn't.

7. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

The best way to find out is to move to that area while pleasing her orally. doreigirl is correct if she doesn't want it you will know. However, if she lets you stay, its an incredible turn on for her and you to pleasure her there. After introducing it to my girlfriend she became a big fan of me rimming her...

1 person likes this.
  8. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Do not worry about that guy in his underwear---he's one of our resident smart-ass comedians. And quite successful at it, I must say.

9. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I do it to my wife and she loves it.

10. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I obviously can't make some sweeping generalization but not a single one of the women that I've done that to has not liked it. Most have been really into it. My wife was maybe a little uncomfortable at first because I don't think she ever had anyone do that but she's a fan now.

Story.....

When I was single, I had a couple of ladies over who...it was clear to all....both had intentions of sleeping with me that night. (I had fucked both of them in the past but they didn't care for each other enough for me to suggest a threesome). Long story short, one of them had to leave and the other said she was going to give someone a ride home. She didn't come back so I went to bed but left the door unlocked. I woke up later to find a pussy in my face and my dick getting sucked. My first groggy thought was....hmm....whose pussy is this? So I ate her out for a little bit while looking at that ass. I didn't know if she liked being rimmed or not but I didn't ask either. I just tore her ass up! She responded with probably the most intense blow job I've ever had. She went nuts! Grinding her ass back...ah...what a night! She only lives a few blocks from me. If I wasn't married, I'd call her up and go over there and do it all over again.

11. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

Yes to both. I LOVE to do the licking. I've only been licked back there a couple of times...long, long ago. : (

12. SteveA1

SteveA1 Guest

I have only licked one girl there and its enjoyable for her but she can take it or leave it. It does encourage her to do the same for me though and it helps with anal so all good

13. PaullyNormous

PaullyNormous Members

My wife won't let me. She claims it's weird. I love doing it. She won't do anal anymore either now that we're married. I just wish she would be cool and let me get my rocks off.

14. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I absolutely love rimming my wife and she really enjoys it too.

She thinks I'm a really dirty so and so for doing it to her, and thoroughly enjoying it, but she loves the feeling of being on all fours as I finger her pussy and lick her ass.

I'm the only man to have done this to her and it turns her on so much because she considers it to be such a naughty thing to do.

She knows that I'd love her to do the same to me but she's resisting the urge at the moment!

1 person likes this.
  15. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I did a little survey about that as I was grocery shopping today. I didn't exactly get the results I wanted.

(please send bail money to Springfield Jail. Thank you)

1 person likes this.
  16. hokage14th

hokage14th Members

My wife loves it.

17. Chameleon72tx

Chameleon72tx Members

Omg yes I love it.

18. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

My dude plays a lot of brass and woodwind instruments, which has given him a quick, strong tongue that I love to feel fluttering across my clit and labia, but also love to feel playing trills across my little starfish.