I Just Can't Get High!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by roadwalker, Dec 4, 2014.

1. roadwalker

roadwalker Members

Hi, is it possibe to be immune on weed? I've been smokin' weed for 1 year now, I mean not constantly, let's say I've smoked it 20 times and I would take enough hits, and many times more hits then needed. but I didn't get high for a one single goddamn time!!! I know I've been inhaling properly, and I had been reading everywhere that many people had that kind of problem, but soon they could get high ( from second or a third time). Then, what the hell is going on with me?! In the beginning I feel like something is changing and everything becomes kinda vivid a little bit, but soon, after only 20 seconds it all disappears, and I feel a little bit dizzy and sick. I know that's not how weed should feel like, and because of that I have been very frustrated, and now I think I will quit using it ever, I would rather be in normal state than feeling dizzy. I'll give it a chance once more if someone gives me a good reason,

2 people like this.
  2. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Damn...I mean, yeah, sure it's quite possible for someone to not feel the effects. So, no big, you don't need weed. It's expensive anyway.

LOL

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've never heard that one but I have friends that "green out"? or get really sick and can't smoke it soooo at least you ain't getting sick to figure out it isn't for you hehe.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Maybe it's the weed... Send me some and I'll test it for you. ;)

1 person likes this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

what you need is some Indica..

6. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

You're not inhaling right, or enough. You also don't know what to look for, you've got to break on through and get really high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNbU8WCyVe8

2 people like this.
  7. Gongshaman

[​IMG] The fugs

8. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

take big hits and hold each of them in for at least ten seconds. keep doing that until you can't do it no more. you'd have to get high, unless ur smoking parsely.

9. roadwalker

roadwalker Members

Thank you all for the answers, but the thing is I've bought weed only few times, and the rest of them I smoked other peoples weed, so I'm 100% sure weed is not the problem. They would all get high and I just had red eyes like I'm stoned but I wasn't. And yeah, I forgot to mention I also have a fast heartbeat everytime I'm smokin it. I'm sure inhaling is not the problem either, I always hold hits for 5-10 secs. I think if I go taking more and bigger hits, I think I will pass out or throw up.

10. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

11. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

it sounds like then that you probably were high, just didn't realize it. i think it's possible that for the first few experiences one may not recognize that they are high, because they have no prior experience and don't know what to expect.

curiously the first time i ever smoked, im not sure i got high.i kept looking for effects, but i didn't really know what i was looking for. that time, i'm quite sure my technique was poor. the first time i got high for real tho, they told me to hold it in until it was my turn again and i kept trying to keep up with the hardcore potheads. for a few rounds i wasn't sure whether i was feeling it or not, but once i noticed it, it soon kicked in fully and i knew that i should not smoke any more. that was probably the highest ive ever been, at least it felt that way. insane audio distortions with music sounding like robot music. i dont even think it was particularly good weed either.

2 people like this.
  12. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

You may also be smoking the wrong pot, you sound like you're getting super high, but not euphorically so. Some milder schwaggy pot might be what you need, in order to acquire a taste that would let you enjoy other stuff.

1 person likes this.
  13. Gongshaman

Sativa

1 person likes this.
  14. roadwalker

roadwalker Members

Maybe you're right, because many times I just couldn't smoke more, I felt it was enough, but still couldn't feel I was high. maybe that's because of fast heartbeat.

I've been researching and I found out that many people have fast heartbeats when smoking pot... some say that THC is what increases heart rate, likely because it lowers blood pressure so heart compensates by beating faster. I guess that's the case.

maybe I should relax myself more when smoking pot, but I'm closer to stop smoking it.

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

No harm in stopping, it's not for everyone.

2 people like this.
  16. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Stop smoking oregano.

1 person likes this.
  17. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Brownies will work but a "fire cracker" will be easier and if you do not get stoned off an edible yes OP the weed is not for you I suppose.

Fire crackers are easy, you will need
    crackers and natural peanut butter HIGH in fat this is the kind you need to refrigerate and it will have a layer of oil on top when you buy it in the store. Regular peanut butter will work but not as well in my experience

You want your weed to be ground up as much as possible. I would try maybe 1/2 gram or 1 gram, this will be a big dose.put a good thick layer of peanut butter on both crackers and make a sandwich with the weed in the middle. I also like to put a ring of PB around the cracker so everything is 100% sealed. Wrap the cracker in tin foil, one layer is enough.

You want all of the weed to be in contact with the butter so make a few crackers if need be. You are transferring the THC to the fat. This is the only way to make edible weed work otherwise your body will not process it. If you don't do this right the weed will just sit there and have no place to go.

Cook them in the oven (not a microwave) for 22 minutes at 320 F. Don't worry this is not hot enough to ruin the weed. It's a pretty stable chemical until you get real hot and if you are not hot enough the THC will not transfer. Eat them and wait about 60-90 min max. You should be VERY high for the next few hours or more.

1 person likes this.
  18. roadwalker

roadwalker Members

Hey guys, just want to inform you that my "getting high" had worked out suddenly about year and a half ago. Don't know how, but I just kept trying and one day it worked out, hahaha!.That's a valuable lesson right there, don't ever stop trying!

19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

ran out of the oregano huh?

20. roadwalker

roadwalker Members

Hahahah may be