Watching Girlfriend Give Bjs

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Hypercube, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Hypercube

Hypercube Members

So I have this huge turn-on for watching my GF give oral to other guys... I find it super sexy and exiting, honestly it's one of those things that will just get me hotter than anything.

I like to watch her do it without getting involved, I usually "chaperone" these encounters, and if the situation permits I record them or take pictures (no, I don't share them).

To most people I have talked about this with it seems odd, that I would let my girlfriend oral other guys while I do nothing myself and also since I don't hookup with other women, honestly I feel like its not so much an independent thing of hers rather something we enjoy together, like the weirdest kind of threesome, but to some it seems it's just me being cheated on and being ok with it. (although one female friend once said that it did sound supper hot, so at least one person agrees with me)

What do you think?

2. Chrysalis2027

Chrysalis2027 Members

Whatever floats your boat...

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

and sinks your sub.

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

What do I think?

I think you're a fucking troll with one post to their name, which will be the only post to their name.

2 people like this.
  5. Hypercube

Hypercube Members

Uhm... why would you say that? I just brought up something about my personal love life for some opinion to see if such a thing does seem unfair/odd/whatever to other people or if others find that agreeable or such... and that makes me a troll? so I just joined the forum today, I just have one post, at one point you did too

I honestly fail to see whatever I could have done to provoke such a response

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

well there goes another free blow job... =/

2 people like this.
  7. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

How do I get her to give me one?

2 people like this.
  8. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Try not to take it personally. Hipforums has a lot of members who only come to shed their bile on people who post something. I suspect they think that by being unkind to anyone posting, they'll scare people off and provoke the death of the forums.

The best attitude towards a real troll would be to just ignore it. Posting just to say they are trolls is counterproductive.

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

How many ridiculous threads do we need like this? I am sure there are at least a dozen other posts by a dozen other trolls asking the same question.

Plus, the OP asked what we think, and I told him. He never specified that we're only allowed to tell him things he wants to hear.

Actually, what's provoking the death of the forums is an overabundance of threads such as this one.

1 person likes this.
  10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Hey, PR and I agree on something!?

11. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

this.

and also this.

but more than anything, this.

13. B Stache

B Stache Members

omg I love her

14. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

I had a boyfriend with whom I was non-monogamous who loved to see me blowing another guy. It seemed to please him if his acquaintances envied him for getting to be with me all the time. He was showing off my skills. He seemed to only want to see them fuck me if they had someone they wanted to see him fuck too. It wasn't a conventional set up, but it worked for us. Why do you even care what others think of your arrangement?

15. maxtazm

maxtazm Members

if my girlfriend gave other guys blowjobs she wouldn't be my girlfriend. at best she would be a fuck buddy. My definition of girlfriend is a girl lucky enough to have earned my loyalty. If she isn't loyal to you why would you even define your relationship as boyfriend/girlfriend?

it's ok to have fuck buddies. It's ok to get close to them and have great experiences with them and even give them a chance to be more if they meet your standards. But like the other guy said "whatever floats your boat."

16. Totalmassage

Totalmassage Members

I think it's sexy as hell to watch a woman suck a guy. I had a girlfriend in the past that loved to suck cock and I enjoyed watchng her.

1 person likes this.
  17. brn2run

brn2run Member

The best blow job I ever got was from a complete stranger I met 20 minutes earlier in a bar.
    Her husband watched from the front seat while we were in the back.
    I think it was more mutual between them in that he didn't mind her doing it if he could watch
    and she just needed to suck strangers.

1 person likes this.
  18. Razor50

Razor50 Member

I love to watch my wife blow other guys, I have been lucky enough to see it often.