Still Legal To Buy Pure Dxm Powder?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by GoingHome, Dec 3, 2014.

1. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

I remember back in the day you could buy bulk. But this was pre-Webslinger.

I'm pretty doubtful, but still curious.
    Thanks. :)

By the way, love the new layout.

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Is it legal where you live? Is DXM sold over the counter in walmarts? Then it's as legal for you to buy 10kg of it as it is for you to buy 10kg of sugar or sand

3. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

Pure dxm powder is not sold OTC here in Texas.

1 person likes this.
  4. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

sure, ur probably not looking hard enough.

china would sell you a metric tonne of dxm.

1 person likes this.
  5. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

Yes, I could certainly enjoy having, basically, a keg or two of tussin on tap, but my curiosity is mainly in the legality. It's really only available, that I see cadually, from Alibaba. And that is a shady ass site, if you ask me.

6. AceK

it has a good reputation, but be careful who you deal with. alibaba itself doesn't sell anything. some of the chinese companies can be shady about their policies, and slip in extra fee's and stuff after ur already too deep in to get out of it. there's another site where you can find companies that produce and/or sell whatever chemicals you're looking for, it's specifically for buying and purchasing chemicals. i would be cautious trying to buy any highly watched chems from the chinese though, they're a lot more likely to scam since it's not legitamate.

dxm, not being scheduled should be legit, as long as you are careful who you are dealing with. not everyone is a legitamate company and could just be a scammer attracting suckers with cheap prices. make sure you are clear in communication with them, make it clear that you know what you want, and make sure you know everything involved in what you are getting into. ask about their procedures so that you know any and all fee's involved. one time something was ordered from a chinese company and they didn't let it be known until after it was shipped that the product required a phytosanitary certificate to import that chemical and the shipment wouldn't move until it was cleared. they said they could obtain the certificate if $250 was paid for it.

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i'm pretty sure (without looking it up) that DXM is not a controlled substance. since it is sold as the active ingredient in over the counter medicines, it is legal to purchase and posses it. i do not believe the law differentiates with the amount of legal substances that you are allowed to have, nor the purity of said substances.

alibaba is sketchy seeming, i would agree with that.

8. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

Um, there's plenty of legal substances that will *ding* the DEA if you order them in bulk.

This is pretty much common knowledge, so I'll just take the question elsewhere.

#butthurt

9. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

"screw you gais....i'm GoingHome"

1 person likes this.
  10. AceK

actually i think walmart only allows the purchase of 3 bottles of cough syrup at one time .. the register software is programmed not to allow it but this is because of store policy rather than any legal reason. not sure if it's 3 of the same product or any 3 dxm products.

11. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I'm not talking about walmart and cough syrup, I'm talking about having 10kg of DXM delivered to your home by Purolator :)

12. AceK

well, dxm is just a chemical, so i don't see much difference in having 10kg of DXM than having 10kg of any other chemical that's not a scheduled narcotic. the thought of 10kg of dxm makes me kinda queasy tho.

13. ahkilheaton83

ahkilheaton83 Members

Dxm is legal to purchase pure. I do it regularly. But finding it in single quantities of more than 30 grams is difficult.

14. AceK

i took an online IQ test on dxm once and scored a whopping 45 ... so apparently that shit makes you retarded.

15. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

It has it's uses.

Anyone who would say 'So apparently that shit makes you retarded' from one experience ...from an online IQ test....

16. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

It's a wonderful anti-depressant if used lightly, and responsibly. LINK.
    High doses definitely are not going to win you any award for mental acuity.

17. AceK

IQ 45 is a pretty pathetic score, you cannot tell me that DXM doesn't impair cognition and working memory. I'm sure the effect is worse at certain plateus. I got a 102 score one time on DXM on a test I would call fairly hard, but this one was mostly visual/spatial stuff, the other one had more verbal and mathematical patterns where you would need to be able to recognize several embedded patterns and be able to remember them.

would you take an important test on DXM and expect to do well? would you expect a computer program written by someone on DXM to work properly? (just try keeping track of multiple levels of indirection with pointers on DXM)

I was mostly joking btw ... the effects wear off and aren't permanent but someone under the effects of DXM is definitely greatly impaired. try to spell the word "dissociated" on DXM ... u might end up spelling it something like "dissossociatiated" ... that's because you working memory is so impaired your brain can't keep track of the number of syllables. I've been on Dissociatives and couldn't log in on my computer because I couldn't enter the password correctly if my life depended on it. couldn't keep track of the how many characters I already entered and what the next character was supposed to be even though I still could remember the password.

not saying that it makes you stupid the rest of your life, I've done plenty of DXM and don't feel the slightest bit stupid but I'm not gonna deny the fact that it definitely makes you a bit dumber when your on the stuff.

18. eric83

eric83 Members

Hey, u don't live in the U.S. though do you? Where do u order from? 30 grams would be fine considering around 1000 mg(1 gram) is a 4th plateau dose. Of course, the tolerance is high(at least for me), so u have to keep taking more to get the same effect.

19. Danny60

Danny60 Members

There used to be a guy in Cali...chico chemical...who sold it in bulk but the feds nicked him
    Basically it isnt scheduled but you would be crazy to order a kilo or a ton of it