Hall Pass?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by SoCalguy89, Nov 29, 2014.

1. SoCalguy89

SoCalguy89 Members

Hey everyone. Long time reader of this board and have a question.

My wife has kind of given me a "hall pass" so to speak to hook up with another girl. She is perfectly okay with another girl sucking me as long as it doesn't go past oral and some boob play. Am I one to complain about these rules set forth by her? Heck no!

She tells me she really doesn't care and the the thought of another girl pleasing me is a major turn on for her. But I want to know is...how the heck do I find that one girl?! I don't think I would have an issue with meeting a girl. But I'll basically be saying "Can I get a bj without any chance of you getting satisfied" Women on here say they love to give head but that's usually to their significant other. I can't imagine too many girls jumping at the offer.

I feel like the offer my wife made is like one of those "oh I'll totally let you bang that celebrity if you had the chance".. Knowing full well I'll never meet that celebrity lol.

Any ideas on how to go about this? Thanks!

2. cbcrazy

cbcrazy Member

You may want to reconsider this, especially if you want to stay with your wife. I think it's one thing for her to say to go and do this, but I bet she has a different opinion once you've gone and done it.

1 person likes this.
  3. maoy02

maoy02 Member

Yup, I'm with cbcrazy. My wife and I say a lot of "fantasy" acts during the heat of the moment. Some of them will definitely blow up our relationship if either of us acted on them.

4. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Is your wife okay with you performing oral as well? If not, she doesn't really want to share you and this is not a serious offer.

1 person likes this.
  5. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

To me that says you get to taste some strange pussy and get a blow job. I’d go for that in a heartbeat.

Of course I’m not an average guy, my wife lets me meet up with guys for oral.

6. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I wouldn't do it. My wife and I have a great relationship and one night we were hanging out with a couple of friends and sex came up in the conversation. She said she was perfectly fine with me having a girlfriend who would do whatever my wife wasn't into. She said that way, I could do whatever I wanted and she would do the things with me that she liked the most. She just didn't want to know about it. I called one of my friends the next day (who is a woman) and she said it sounded like she was serious...like she really wouldn't care. I didn't do it though because even if she doesn't care that day....maybe she will change her mind later and why mess up a good thing?