Wife "caught" Masturbating

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Manzarak, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

i looked all over these posts for something similar, but... Nothing. Are there no other couples who like this activity? We love it. Read on.

Every time when we are up the coast, I drop my wife off at a spa resort where she gets a hot tub then a massage. The first time was fine, hot tub with natural sulfur spring hot water. The masseur, comes up to let her know that he is ready for heras sage. Typical massage with just a sheet, her nude underneath. But, the thought of some guy massaging her just about nude was quite appealing to me.

We both enjoy having a little fun, so we think of things to do that we both find stimulating. The next time, I asked her to get nude somehow and see what would happen.

She took her hot tub and the masseur came to get her. When they got to the room, he showed her the sheets to cover herself with, and said he would be right back. She turned toward the dressing room quickly loosening the robe tie, ducked into the dressing room without closing the door, threw off her robe, turned right around and walked out of the dressing room nude before he could leave. She walked over to the table took the sheets off the massage table, tossed the in the dirty linen hamper, went back to the table, took off her slippers and lay on her stomach on the table. So, what has this got to do with masturbation? Nothing. Yet.

We decided that next time she was there she'd try something different. She took her hot tub as usual, but she cut it short this time. She set her phone alarm to give her the extra time she needed. Each of the hot tubs is in somewhat secluded areas from each other, each with a small fence around a good sized private are.

She got out, dried off and put her towel down. She then lay down, still nude, with her feet facing the gate. She began to masturbate. This was the plan... To have her get "caught" masturbating by her masseur.

I set my hopes high, but I asked if she could try to come as the masseur arrived to get her. She said she would try but couldn't promise she'd be able to. She's not a screamer, but I love to watch her as she comes and her whole body tightens up, abs harden, her back arches, and she twitches and jerks before collapsing!

The hot tubs are on a hillside area and there are wood steps leading to all the different tubs, so you can here someone coming. Fortunately, my wife can speed up her routine to come faster if she needs to.

About what have been the right time for her appointment below, she heard footsteps coming and brought up her pace. Here's where the problem began! She tends to go off into herself as she gets closer and closer to climax. She also always closes her eyes while masturbating. She has no idea if her masseur saw her, or even if he said anything to her. She does know that there were no other tubs around being used at that time. She did her the footsteps getting fairly close but then lost it! She came and heard no more.

After collecting herself, she got back into the hot tub. About 10 minutes later (coincidentally about 10 minutes after he should have been there), he arrived.

She says she is not really sure if he saw or not. I think he did, the footsteps she heard were exactly at the right time. watched a little and quietly sneaked away. She did say the walking seemed the same.

My wife and I have talked about the possibilities... Each of us came up with some scenarios: What if she looked up and saw him, and quickly stopped? If he saw her see him "catching" her, it would have given her an opportunity to bring it up in front of him. Or, getting "caught," she could have feigned embarrassment, asking him not to mention it to anybody. Or, she could have looked up and said (just like nothing happened), "Hold on (or even "Don't go..."), I'll be right with you," and then go right back to it until she finished. There are so many different scenarios we came up with. Hers were better than mine. She has decided that she needs to figure out a way that she can make sure he knows she saw him catch her masturbating.

She said: "When I do this, it will be with a different masseur, it needs to be somebody new. I don't know which one I'm going to do. You'll have to wait and find out (laughing)." Always knowing how to step it up she said: "Whatever I do, I've decided that I am going to talk to him about it. While you're out driving around, after I roll over onto my back, I'm going to make sure my legs are apart, and when he's at the end of the table on my feet, or rubbing my thighs, I'm going to sit up on my elbows with him looking at all of me right up my gee (Irish slang for vagina) and tits in front of his face, and I'm going to talk about getting caught masturbating to him." I joked that if he didn't already have an erection, this would make it rock hard. She said: "Like yours right now." I can't wait!