What Should I Do ? Question For Men And Women Alike

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by linkedin, Nov 26, 2014.

1. linkedin

linkedin Members

Hi guys, I'm a male 34 yrs. I'm married and Daddy of a lovely 4 yr old. We live in Sydney.
    All is good, except I'm starving for a good sexual experience.
    Been married for 6 years,yup sex been lacking."Sexually" we've lost interest sort of in each other while respect, love, fun has only grown.
    I need to get this sexual frustration out.For 2 years I have taken to fitness etc and looks like that has also increased my appetite if you know what I mean.
    Now I think I have these options:
    1. Pay for sex and just get it out.
    - simple, not too costly, maybe there will be not too much guilt later,no drama
    - but what about diseases and just how bad does it feel later emotionally ? Can you get addicted to this ?
    2. Look out for an extramarital fling.
    - this sounds outright dangerous, maybe even worse than seeing a prostitute, there is a potential threat of drama, ongoing maintenance costs could be high, act suspiciously all the times etc.
    3. Divert my mind somewhere else.
    - Now I have a 9 am - 6pm day job so I'm busy most days and besides that I like to keep fit so outside work I'm running, swimming sometimes of some days..
    - sometimes I meditate in mornings, volunteer for events here and there
    - It doesn't seem to control my sexual urges.

Please leave a bold and honest advice.

Here is what goes on my mind sometimes:
    1.we all know that many otherwise normal and even 'successful' people visit brothels. So this should not be a big deal. is it ?
    but then at times, it does not feel like the right thing to do.
    2. 2 years on I've tried spicing my sex life with wifey.. doesn't seem to work anymore.

Any other gents or ladies out there who might have lost 'sexual' interest in their Spouse ? What do you do ?

1 person likes this.
  2. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Do you still have sex with the wife?

3. linkedin

linkedin Members

Yes we do but our frequency has gone down to maybe once in 3 months !

4. oralover

oralover Members

I actually give head to a couple of married guys on a regular basis for this very reason. They love their wives and want to stay with them but there is no sex. Or when there is it is very profunctory. I suck and swallow for these guys and they are so grateful. One guy told me that me being available to suck him off when he needs has actually saved his marriage.

5. Shaktimother108

Shaktimother108 Members

Avert your mind, stop worrying about your DICK, your wife will know the moment you cheat=women arnt stupid.

1 person likes this.
  6. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

if there is no sex a relationship won't work. and no meditation is a substitute for sex. that's not gonna happen.

have you taken this topic up with your wife? i.e. that this status quo is frustrating for you? it sounds like a situation where you two make great friends, not so great romantic partners. nothing wrong with being friends, but you're in a romantic partnership. and in a romantic partnership, if there is sexual dysfunction, it is not a relationship that works. you have to think about that, and whether that is something you want to be involved in. this is more serious than you seem to be aware of. you seem to think you can solve this problem by simply having sex with someone outside your marriage. but a partnership is more than just living together under the same roof. it is about emotional and physical fulfillment with your partner, and not some stranger off the street. if either fulfillment is deficient, its probability of long-term success goes down exponentially.

you could seek out extramarital sex. you'll get some short-term relief that way. but that isn't going to solve the real problem here -- that you are sexually unsatisfied with your wife. unless that changes, your relationship with her will likely only deteriorate further from here.

i'd reconsider the whole relationship if i were in a similar situation. and if you really want to make it work with your wife, you'll have to make it clear to her that your sex life needs to change for the better. you two either make that work, or you'll have to face it that, for all intents and purposes, the relationship is over.

7. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

Better tell her how you feel about the lack of sex. If you can;t get it at home, try the rub & tugs.

8. Madai

Madai Members

We women react to emotions, try something different and fun with her, when you're all the time in routine gets boring, I suggest you to get out of it, that will kill completely your attraction to your wife and her attraction to you, trust me she already knows the way you feel and she might be feeling exact same way. Tell someone from your family to take care of the little girl and take at least a week off, even if you don't go on vacations, do crazy things with her, to remind you why she is your best friend and lover. It will work trust me ;) and try what she likes as well, if you make her cumm or squirt you will have amazing sex as well. Well get everything very wet!!