What Exactly Is A Hippie And Why Am I Not One?

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by RichardTheFrog, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Dejavu~

Dejavu~ Members

I came here in 2007 because I thought there might have been a chance for free speech.

2. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

You do have free speech! As long as you don't slander or threaten anyone! Just like anywhere.

And don't come across like a "troll" even if you're not one.

3. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

I don't.

And you are not a badass and I don't think you are one, btw. No matter how many skull and cross bones you have or how many nicknames you can call someone.

You are a weak little girl, that is what I think of you. I hope I don't get kicked off, but don't try to come across like some bad ass with some skull and bones thing.

4. Dejavu~

Dejavu~ Members

It's not free then.

5. Dejavu~

Dejavu~ Members

You don't like music?! My skull and crossbones bomb is just... a thing. Don't let it frighten you! :-D

6. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

It's free. Then you can go to jail. You don't exactly have the right to threaten people do you? Do you think that would be fair?

So then someone should have the right to steal all of your things and shave your head bald while you sleep, right?

It's in the U.S. Constitution.

7. Dejavu~

Dejavu~ Members

Why?

8. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

No, I got tired of listening to music. I used to listen to it all the time. Just got tired (some might say GREW OUT) of it.

9. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

It was a reaction to your skull and cross bones. I took it as an attack, that combined with the "froggy."

10. Dejavu~

Dejavu~ Members

People have the right to think and say what they like of me. If they were to try to lay hands on me, not to pet me, but suppress me, they shall have what they imagine their right to do so... 'confronted'.
    :-D

11. Dejavu~

Dejavu~ Members

I'll call you frog if you prefer it. Or even Richard. Good to hear you still like music, Dick. ;-D

1 person likes this.
  12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Huh?

You off your meds or something?

13. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

Actually, yes. I don't want to take them because they give me erectile dysfunction. Plus, the don't really do anything any way.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

Im no hippie. Im a Squirrel..;)

1 person likes this.
  15. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Come on Ori, I heard you were spotted at a Rainbow gathering.... :D

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  16. Dejavu~

Dejavu~ Members

So Froggy, what music do you like?"

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

that brat kid that dipped me in easter egg dye is on a milk carton now.. oO..

2 people like this.
  18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

[​IMG]

this book may help...author is a cool dude that knows more about you than you may think

4 people like this.
  19. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Time has passed.​
    The magic is gone.​
    The dream is over.​
    There was a period when certain individuals across the globe believed that right action and strong intent could alter the course of human events in a meaningful way.
    To a limited degree this did happen, but not on the scale anticipated by those individuals. In the course of searching for Truth and a practical means of implementation of these goals the pure intent of the movement became diluted by the very act of accepting everyone into its fold.

A certain innocence and nativity was required to even attempt this global transformation. That innocence and nativity no longer exist, and although there are still a few pockets here and there, there is no longer a global movement that has that particular "Hippie" form.

The reality is that worldwide meaningful change will take a long time and those that held the dream are now working in other ways as they see fit, doing what they can.

Tending their gardens.​
    To and fro, to and fro.​

20. willybilly30

willybilly30 Member

A hippie believes in peace,love,tolerance,caring for the earth and no war.they also believe we are all brothers and sisters were one big family. Yea, we wear tye dyes and some experiment with drugs I don't although I might get drunk ever once in awhile lol. I was born in 75 so, I was born to late to be with the original hippies I guess I'm an neohippie.