Anal Sex Advice

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by dossantos, Nov 24, 2014.

1. dossantos

dossantos Members

Hi about 3 years ago we tried anal sex with my gf but after couple of attempts she didn't want to do it anymore cuz the sensation from it was like she needs to poop. She didn't even like when I sticked a tip of my finger in there during sex but after a while she used to it and I could pushed in little bit more and she had orgasm from that .since then she has orgasm almost everytime right after I stick my finger in her ass but she still didn't like it when I pushed it in more than few cms. Everytime I did she said its the same wanting to poop sensation. But since couple of weeks I can finger her ass deeper than before and she came everytime from it during oral or vaginal sex. But she still doesn't wanna do anal cuz she thinks its gonna be the same sensation again. I'm looking for advices from anyone experienced or anyone who had it the same on how to get rid of that sensation so she could enjoy anal sex. Thank you

2. niceneasy

niceneasy Member

Sounds like she is afraid there will be poop issues if you butt fuck her.
    Maybe she could try an enema beforehand to alleviate her fears?
    Get a Fleets enama from a drugstore, empty it out replacing the fluid with warm tap water and have her flush herself out.
    Use lube and go slow. Listen to what she wants and go at her pace.
    Once you are in and she is comfortable a little clitoral stimulation should bring her to orgasm.

3. birsha

birsha Member

If it's just the pooping feeling she doesn't like than I'm not sure there's much to do about that. It always starts out feeling a bit like that to me and years of practice hasn't changed that.

If it's just that she's worried in her head that the feeling is equating to actual poop then, cleaning yourself out does give you some peace of mind.

1 person likes this.
  4. silk896

silk896 Member

the reality is that a majority of women don't like/do anal for a variety of reasons.

I believe your partner is in that majority. Life will go on..

5. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

If she hates it and doesn't want to try anal any more then that's one thing. If she wishes she liked it (even if just to please you) but she can't get over the feeling the need to poop, then that is something the two of you can overcome.

I know exactly the sensation she is feeling. It's distracting to say the least. I'm a huge advocate for enemas just for that reason. Enemas aren't entirely necessary. I didn't catch on to them for probably a year after doing anal and I think I felt the need to go to the bathroom every time. I think newbies to anal are less likely to try enemas than women who are more experienced with anal...which is a crime because it's the newbies who would benefit the most from an enema. Enemas allow me to completely take my mind off the idea that anal might be messy. Trust me guys, that's a huge issue for many women. Secondly, and most importantly, enemas allow me to push out while my husband pushes in. This is what relaxes the sphincters and makes anal enjoyable.

If your gf is anything like I was, she is likely more adverse to trying an enema than to trying anal. If she is willing to give anal another chance and is willing to flush herself out first, I would be surprised if that didn't make all of the difference.

Anal is amazing, but it takes an effort to get to make that happen.

2 people like this.
  6. dossantos

dossantos Members

Thank you guys. Thing is she didn't even like finger in her butt at first but now she likes it very much. In fact fingering her ass during oral or vaginal sex is almost only way how to reach orgasm for her. So anal stimulation feels good for her but she still thinks that anal sex will be the same ''wanting to poop sensation" so she doesn't wanna try it again

7. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

The sensation "to wanna poop" may come from the type of lube you are using. Lubes that contain glycerin tend to stimulate the body to poop. That's why suppositories are made of glycerin. I have found Astroglide Natural is glycerin free and my girlfriend and I have no problem ...

1 person likes this.
  8. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

It always feels like shitting in reverse. If that's the object tion, I'd say it's permanent.

9. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

No it doesn't always feel like that. For fuck's sake, people need to stop perpetuating incorrect myths about anal.

There are a number of things that can cause that feeling—for many, it's simply because that's all they've associated anal stimulation with up to this point. In that case, you just need to practice and retrain your brain to associate the feeling with pleasure. Over time, anal play and sex for pleasure feels… pleasurable rather than like needing to go to the bathroom. The key is regularly associating anal penetration with other pleasurable activities like oral sex, masturbation, vaginal sex, etc.

10. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

Classical conditioning at its finest.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Like even if it did happen..relationship should be strong enough to like get over it. Dog shit, cat shit, baby shit... you deal with shit all the time. ;) if you feel or see something then you stop, wipe up and don't go there again for the night.

12. AussieDude

AussieDude Members

Ahahaha I have a funny story about that :p

13. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

I don't need help with anal sex. I've been enjoying it for two decades and counting. It still feels like shitting in reverse to me. That's not all it feels like, but that's one of the sensations.

14. Coffinspire

Coffinspire Members

I have a blog page to make it more comfortable for her, but that poop sensation is temporary. When I first started having anal I felt the same way, but I just ignored it.

For anal tips go to www.AboutSexLove.com and go to the q&a