Musicians...please Step Inside...

Discussion in 'Musicians' started by Wizardofodd, Nov 20, 2014.

1. notrick

notrick Members

It's the dopamine. Resent studies in Switzerland with new isotopes that can trace hormones, neurotransmitters etc and special MRI's that can read then have moved our knowlege of the brain further in 2 years Than in the last 50yrs {Ref Natl.... Geographic and Smithsonian channel Documentary.}

I'm certain there are more detailed and advanced papers for those who read or have google translater from German. Point being men and women experience orgazims in radically different ways. But We all start with same "Dopamine flush". Rock climbers,, heroin addicts, all get that dopamine flush to the frontal lobes. Being "in the zone" feels to me a lot like all those other examples. You just can't do no wrong. Every harmonic, counter voicings that create new chords not posable by a solo musician. When Aristotle first began doing math mathematical experiments with copper wire at different lengths and came up with the chromatic scale he opened a can of worms as big as e=mc2. And for some reason the 5th postion on Guitar in any key Mixodyan [my spellings so bad spell check can't find it] Mode mixed with opposing Major/minor has become modern musics worm hole to that Dopamine flush{pentatonic in the blue has some magic spell as well.