Random Facts About You...xlviii

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by ROLLINGALONG, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

We had a storm today and it is still going. I had medical appointments so I did have to venture out in it. I could cheerfully strangle those who can not be bothered to clear their cars and windows off of snow. IDIOTS!

Now I feel better. :)

1 person likes this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

i think my favorite figure was han empire outfit. and abominable snowman was pretty cool, he could swat stuff.. haha

3. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Well shit...I realized a while back that I am starting to get a little thin on top in the hair department. It really bugged me so my wife bought some special shampoo and some other shit to put on later. I've been using the shampoo and she has been applying the other stuff until tonight. She was doing other things so I applied the other stuff and found out that what I used was some anti-wrinkling bullshit that she bought for herself. Nothing to do with hair but she thought it was hilarious! I guess my head shouldn't wrinkle for a while.

1 person likes this.
  4. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I have a couple minor recall notices for my car, I should really book an appointment to have it taken care of.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

living around here is the easiest way to lose hair , I should actually kill myself for selling off my country house and staying here. country house may of been falling apart way worse than this, but at least I wasnt falling apart with it. I could deer hunt so much easier, wild turkey and squirrel when ever I wanted . there wasnt a single sound of noise .. no trains, no fucking aggravating bulldozers, dumping, parking on my property basically having no rights to my land but forced to pay taxes on it. but ultimately they do whatever they want with it evading my privacy, thundering noise that cracking my already cracked plaster, cracking my sidewalk and driveway, filthy sand and mud everywhere, blocking my driving way, big fucking divot in the road before my driveway that was never there before. just pushing and pushing me to snap the fuck out. tried of calling the project office, tired of calling the police who are not protecting my property, but rather a bitch ass road so the steelers traffic can get home faster..... nothing is sacred here, certainly not homeowners. If I had natural gas, I would fill this balloon house with it, put a candle in the attic and pop it like the staph infected zit that it is..

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Well you boys seem to know a lot about Star Wars… I was into girls one Star Wars came out so other than taking girls to see Star Wars so I can feel them up I didn't get into it like it seems you fellas did LOL

1 person likes this.
  7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

which one of you is sheldon ?

:):)

1 person likes this.
  8. deleted

deleted Visitor

I thinks girls are the reason all my toys disappeared. no, I take that back.. my brother was probably more the reason. I was growing out of those toys when I remember getting the last of them .. Boba Fetts dorky flying machine. [​IMG]

no wonder it could hide so easy in the trash . It was trash. had no sound, weird way you had to hold it to fly all the shit would fall out the back if you didnt close the hatch right.. stupid frozen solo / that was actually smaller than the solo figure itself. I never had an Imperial tie fighter. my friend had it tho, and once the wing clips become loose they would just fall off . I remember buying the Xwing fighter at Burger King and I was just a kid my dad give me the money to go up to the counter and get it., the bitch at the register wouldnt sell it to me .. Like WTF!! I could see it right there. I need my parents permission.. Wtf they are in the store with me eating less then 15feet away. pissed off the old man cause he had to get up. need parents permission Ill never forget that.

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

At least you got the real toys… With six kids I always ended up with knock offs… The guy was always glued into the driver seat… The wheels which is molded plastic and didn't turn that kind of thing LOL

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

lol guy glued in the seat.. we had a few those too.
    I do remember this dollar store space ship , it had some 20 sound effects. the action figures were smaller than star wars, but it was to most powerful ship in my arsenal.
    I still go in the dollar store and play with the noise toys. but I dont think I would buy my kids any like that today.. maybe i would if they stayed with the aunts and grandparents.. :D

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

my neighbors out fora stroll

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  12. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

[​IMG] Now that's my rolling/ROLLING ;)

I literally hooted aloud with laughter here. :)

13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

ALSO...I have had a very strange problem to happen to my messaging abilities on This Site just this week.

On Tuesday, after sending out a PM, I was informed I had blocked this member, which I did NOT.

Then just now I pmed a mod, Aeri...are you out there?
    :

When eventually the unblock option in green letters shows up, and I click it, it will then go back to the red Blocked.

WTH?!? [​IMG]

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

only click it once..

15. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

No not eh ESP, that's a metal guital, and I would never drool over EMG's, or any active pickup, for that matter.

I didn't even know they made MIDI pickups... that's kinda cool! I'm gonna look up how that works for sure!

1 person likes this.
  16. Shivaya

Shivaya Y'a rien de trop beau pour la classe ouvrière.

lol, I was so excited to use my new snowblower, and when I got out of bed this morning, my neighbor had plowed my yard. This has to be the only time in my life that I was upset about something like that haha

17. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

So often the precaution I take turns out to be unnecessary. i don't need but to be deft in the moment so at times I have to remind myself that fear is a liar. It says follow me and I will keep you safe but it's real function is to keep you from going where you will and wound your heart.

18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

the sky is pink right now

that storm stayed south of me so far...today was a nice day but i could tell it was close from the amount of snow chunks southerners were shedding at the rail crossing on the highway

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Yes I had to shovel my driveway and my chicken yard this morning… At one end of the driveway work trip to do was near 2 feet and at the far end it was like 8 inches but my driveway is about 70 feet so it's a good show… Good exercise my brother help me with it

20. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

storm hit us, but it was worse further south.

brother in law rear-ended a bus today... he's alright, but got a $500 fine and 2 points, plus his car is fucked up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.