Threesome Help

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Chrysalis2027, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Chrysalis2027

Chrysalis2027 Members

Whenever I am in bed with my wife and she is sucking me off, I try to reach around and finger her pussy. She seems to really like it. Lately, when I look back, I envision another guy back there letting her have it, and it turns me on. How do you approach someone about wanting another guy to fuck you while you suck me off?

2. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

While having sex just drop some hints to is. While she is sucking you say something like, "bet you want a cock to fill you while you suck me", make it dirty talk and see how she responds. If positive then sometime not having sex just ask her if she would like a 3some.

1 person likes this.
  3. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

If you can get to the point where she's comfortable in an MFM relationship, you'll more than likely get exactly what you want without asking. When my wife and I were in an MFM threesome (over 35 years ago), can remember the three of us on the living room couch, with her sucking my cock at one end while he fucked her pussy on the other end. She used to tell me that her biggest desire back then was to have both of us guys go off inside her at the same time. (Never happened, but we came close.)

There are plenty of other threesome threads in this forum (and in the "kinky" forum). Check them out. They might provide you with a lot of answers and ideas!

4. Chrysalis2027

Chrysalis2027 Members

The othar day I was fingering her hard while she was sucking me. I kept asking her if she liked it and she said yes - I guess that is equal to getting to 1st base! lol

5. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Chrysalis2027,

Maybe you could try a dildo. My woman and I would use a dildo, while in 69 position with her on top. I would lick her clit while she moved back and forth on the dildo. Try this a couple of times then just ask her if she might like to try it with the real thing.

6. carpystu13

carpystu13 Members

I started using toys with my wife and by talking to her and found it turned her on massively latter found out she had already had a mfm threesome and a lot more found how much it turned me on and she let me arrange one which went ok 2nd one went better but taking it slowly is the only way and talking don't push her and be sure it's what you really want.

7. maxtazm

maxtazm Members

wow. that must be the easiest kind of threesome. Just invite your buddy to come over and seduce her together. Most girls are down for it if both of you seem cool with it and know what you are doing. but if she is already your wife then it also depends on how open she is to it. good luck bro.