Insensitive Pussy

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by DieselGirl, Nov 18, 2014.

1. DieselGirl

DieselGirl Members

I'm freaking out about my future! I'm 49 and in menopause. My first boyfriend was pretty big and I learned how to come in different positions with him, even without my stimulating my clit. I've never had it that good since. With my husband, who is average and whom I've been with for 18 years, I've always had to rub my clit pretty vigorously to get off. The first one is the hardest, but then I can multiple O's after that more easily.

However, about 4-5 months ago I got shingles, and lucky me, they were on my labia and even inside my vagina! I was tested and yes, it was zoster, not simplex II. Even before the rash came up, intercourse hurt.

Now, I am really having a hard time getting the first orgasm, and subsequent ones are also really hard if at all. Sometimes I just give up trying, and it's getting really depressing. It's like my pussy has no connection to my clit, dead.
    I've been playing with anal toys and that seemed to trigger orgasms a little more easily, but last night even that wasn't helping. It's making me dread sex.

Has anyone else had such troubles and did anything help? My husband said he read that the nerve damage from shingles can take six months to recover.

2. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Hmmm. Well, the vagina and associated parts are really sensitive, much like a man's penis is. I guess it's best to talk to your doctor and listen to him/her.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i know how you feel, i have an insensitive penis too. when my friend's mom got sick, my penis made jokes about it.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well stressing about it isn't going to make it better hehe, in fact it'll probably just worsen the problem.
    Now hubby has done some research and it points in your favor, I'd see a doctor if you're really concerned. If the shingles take time to "heal" sensitive areas then that's all it might be?

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yeah, I was expecting grumpy cat memes

6. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Unfortunately, when you are new and post things like this here, everyone is going to make a joke at your expense.

It sounds like your shingles damaged the nerve endings on your labia. This can be a long term problem or it could heal. I would check with your doctor about that.

In the meantime, see if you can learn to achieve orgasm in other ways... gspot, nipples, anal, tantric...

I've read that biofeedback might help.. Kegel exercises with Ben Wa balls might also help.

You might try a warming lube. Or try a cold/hot play... warming lube and ice cubes in your pussy (rinse cube with water before inserting so you don't end up with the tongue stuck on the metal pole syndrome)...

1 person likes this.
  7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape