Prostate Stimulation

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Lookin4Fun, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Lookin4Fun

Lookin4Fun Members

I want to experiment with stimulating my prostate. I have never experienced this but fine it intriguing. My question is to the woman, how do you feel about performing a prostate massage? I want to talk about this with my wife but i am not sure how to approach it.

2. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

I know you are looking for the info from the woman but I'll add from my new relationship....I love getting my prostate massaged and started seeing a woman about 5 months ago. When I first met her she came across as someone who would have a lot of experience but she had done almost nothing so it was all new.

When I showed her where her G-spot was and made her totally loose it she asked if I knew where my spot was. After telling her "Hell yes" she told me that she had never even put a finger in her own butt let alone someone elses.

She was nervous about it at first but we took it slow and I made sure not to freak her out. I didn't eat anything too crazy the day before and made sure to clean really good right before.

The first time she played was when she was giving me head and she just played a little, don't ask for too much right at first and let her set the pace.....she might just slam her finger in there and go for it and she might be very nervous.

Good luck and remember just to try to be open and honest.

1 person likes this.
  3. rocketman88

rocketman88 Supporter HipForums Supporter

I have extensive knowlodege on this I have plenty of prostate toys, I have yet to have a partner perform a massage on on yet. I suggest opening her up to the subject and your own interest by purchasing a prostate toy. I say this as going straight for the prostate massage will most likely be a fairly big jump for you both, it may freak her out asking her to do it on you or you may not enjoy it. It is a very enjoyable experience but at first you need to awaken the prostate to get it more sensitive, this is due to the fact us men are use to only feeling sexual pleasures through our penis. Getting a toy will allow you to awaken and enjoy this type of play on your own and if she is open to the toy and your enjoyment of it she will be open to giving you a helping hand. I suggest starting off with a good qaulity smaller toy, at first my ass wasn't use to putting stuff up there, I suggest an aneros helix, check out there pages for more info: http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Getting_Started and http://www.aneros.com/ hope this help you out. Get back to me if you need more help on this matter. You can buy the toys in all online sex shops,I know you are from america but read the reviews on this u.k site http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24600 and the classic version of the toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4228

4. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

After a few anal play sessions with my girlfriend (me performing on her) and her orgasming while pleasing her orally and anally , she seemed to open up about the subject. I was just honest and explained where the prostate was and how to stimulate it. She went for it and it felt incredible.
    Like Rocketman88 , I have used the Aneros. After a few sessions of minimal results, I learned to relax and stimulate my prostate with the device inserted finally experiencing an incredible prostate orgasm. It was as if I had awakened something in my body that ,up until then , been untapped. It was a great self discovery moment for me and I still enjoy it very much...

5. rocketman88

nice one :) jealous of that can't wait to share this a partner. Im massively into multiple orgasm exploration see my post feel free to add you accounts on prostate play. http://www.hipforums.com/forum/topic/464682-male-multiple-orgasms/#entry7667745
    I think a lot of men have no clue their body can produce orgasms this way espcially multiple ones. I have had crazy full body experiences in the past. In prostate play related news I have been checking out a new toy and took the plunge to buy it , got the nexus revo 2 , is a wikid piece of kit. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26283

1 person likes this.
  6. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

The Nexus 2 looks very interesting and exciting...

7. rocketman88

Yeah I do like the aneros products but they require a fair bit of effort and time, the revo has proven good so far , you can just relax and let it do it for you.

8. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I say go for it! I cant say i have had a proper 'prostate massage' but i have wanked while my wife has fingered my arse and that was awesome and she has fucked me with a strap on and oh man it has felt great!

9. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

it was my wife that introduced me to the delights of prostate massage - now I love being fucked by a decent size cock. I think though in order to get the best prostate stimulation when being fucked that it is important to take into account the bend/dangle (stiff!) of his cock and the position you are fucking in so that his cock rubs on your prostate.

Happy practice

Simon :)

1 person likes this.
  10. justwonderin

justwonderin Member

My prostate gets a ride with just about anything I stick in my ass. Current favorite is the bullet shaped top of the spa chlorine floater, I sit there anonymously and edge, I let a spa jet do the work on my cock so my arm is still. A couple times, my wife got in with me and she never knew....

11. awired51

awired51 Banned

My wife is extremely supportive and enjoys seeing me in the state it produces.