So Can I Get In Trouble For This?

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Chris123, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Chris123

Chris123 Members

I have been a long time member under a different account name, but lost my password and cannot for the life of me remember it. But anyway I did something today that may have been dumb and was wondering your opinions. So I read an article about a dog that is going to be euthanized for killing a duck which was in its own backyard. This is going on in Tennessee, maybe some of you have heard about this. Well I am an animal lover and get very passionate about such things. I called the mayor's office of the town and the governor of the state to complain and say it would give a bad image of the town to the whole of America, it was already receiving a lot of attention. So this was where I was stupid. I called the judge presiding over the case and left a message saying I thought the choice he made was wrong and he was a horrible person for him, and I hope he changes his mind. I felt stupid afterwards as my emotions got the better of me. I mean its not a threat, but I guess it could be construed as harassment. What do you all think? Was this really stupid of me to do?

1 person likes this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Possibly...

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What fucking clown would put down a dog for killing a duck on its own property?
    Yeah killing another innocent animal reeeealllly makes up for it. Some people need to be castrated by blunt force. -.-

4. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

ur definitely goin to prison man

5. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I'm also an animal lover, and an animal rights activist as well. I googled the story and apparently he also chased a child and was aggressive with others... so this is a tough one. The dog doesn't seem aggressive in the video, but who knows... I'm thinking you probably aren't the only one who has shown your disapproval since the video states that the phone at the animal shelter has been off the hook....
    http://wreg.com/2014/10/15/dyersburg-man-fights-to-save-pet-dog-from-being-euthanized/

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sounds like the average normal dog if you ask me. Children, children are unpredictable and rouse an enormous amount of energy, excitement and emotion from a dog. Often misconstrued as "aggression".

1 person likes this.
  7. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

You did not make any direct threats, so no. Telling a public official they're a horrible person is not a crime.

1 person likes this.
  8. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm sure the judge's office is use to it. People call about cases all the time. I'm sure whoever takes those messages off the phone just hits delete every time they hear someone giving their opinion about a case.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

get a picture off the internet of the judge, photoshop a cock in their mouth. judges love cocks..

2 people like this.
  10. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

The dog reminded me of the first dog I had as an adult. I hope they can change their decision and return him to his owner.

I am sure the judge got lots of complaints. You are probably safe on that score. Your call reminds me of things I would like to do but would talk myself out of doing.

11. RichardTheFrog

RichardTheFrog Newbie

That would not be illegal.

You could call the president right now and tell him to f*** himself and that wouldn't be illegal, either.

He probably wouldn't even get the message.

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

the duck was asking for it