The Chatmare Before Thanksgivamas..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

theyll work but find some good ones not the small crap ones

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

danger danger will robinson...

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  3. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. broony

broony Banned

:sick2:

1 person likes this.
  5. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Well hot damn, once again.

All I need is a mask and a bigass plug, and I think I've got everything, spread accross different properties, vehicles, and counties - even a few boxes of nasty old rods that need to be baked.

Assuming, of course, that the thing works - but I am asuming that. It's lincoln, it'll be fine.

Fucking excited, wanted my own welder for years. It's also the perfect size for me, pretty powerful but fits in my trunk.

6. wyldwynd

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

So on Friday night my pup murdered my rabbit and it hurt pretty bad. I can't say he murdered him as factual. My partner had accidentally left the hutch roof open, Aryan knew how to make a few quick moves and scale himself out. He put too much trust into the pet fence at the best of time, always hid behind it, never afraid of the dog who'd just paw swipe the fence down. We were gone though and at a pub having some fun when I came home at dark and I went to the garage. I saw a pile of grey, newspaper and thought what's that? Didn't take me long to work it out I just froze a little and walked back in the house and told my girl "he killed Aryan". I didn't check him for bites, he was intact at least. The morning showed no signs of a fight, fur in one area of the yard but only a pinch full. I've seen them playing together before, puppy isn't so rough just excited, it's more plausible that Aryan died from shock, he was still warm when I found him, it couldn't have been too long.

So that capped off a pretty awful week tbh and of course I got a new rabbit now, not to replace, but I genuiniely enjoy caring for them, our outside setup is good and we are going to work on it to improve it further for this little guy. He's a mixed Nederlands dwarf and something else, they didn't specify the other mix. We hope he grows about the same as Aryan but atm he's tiny lol but he/she is cute hehe and we've named it Sowilo because he's sort of dark brown/grey on top, black face with white highlights in parts, he could be wearing clown makeup XD and then white on the bottom.

We didn't know what to call him and I'm very particular with names, I like uniqueness. It stood at attention for us, ears up, on back legs and looked so handsome, he looked like an army officer all decked out in perfect uniform so our name is the name of the rune the SS used as their insignia and it fits perfectly.

We think it's male because he shows some bull type behavior as a young rabbit but we'll check later. I also bought a tiny rainbow shark to see if it will get along with my mature red tail shark. So far it just hides lol but I have some monster catfish in comparison, it's probably scared out of its mind and just sits under a plant lead atm.

That's been the last day or so for me..

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

We also bought a huge jigsaw puzzle of our favorite past time place, Neuschwanstein castle.

It's a huge 4000 piece im with the landscape all snow and purple looking. It's this picture below, but meant to be a touch more purple and colder feeling. We can't wait hehe we have our table ready to go it will be almost 1m x 1m so it'll fit a whole wall for us hehe.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  9. deleted

deleted Visitor

awe hugs..

2 people like this.
  10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i used to a 1000 piece puzzle every christmas

havent done one in a while

i remember one that was insane it had to be at least 3/4 cloudy sky ..it took a long time but i finished it

2 people like this.
  11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

id say its 50/50 chance of working..maybe less

if the old wires are cut its either some dumbass taking the copper...not realizing theres also a bunch in the transfomer

or its done because thats what most people would do to remember it doesnt work lol...most companies will cut the power cords before tossing

1 person likes this.
  12. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Oh, it's from my school's surplus sale - I know where it was before the sale, but it had not been used in a very long time, or had leads in a very long time - they were probably removed for a more frequently used welder, they were removed from inside the case, and the case was put back on properly. The only guy I could find who knew anything about it remembered it being used in the 90s.

It was the art department's welder, and has been living in the corner of the ceramics lab. It was probably abandoned because they got oxy acetylene rigs, and the leads stolen for the industrial tech welding room next door. That's my guess, anyway.

Here's to hoping. If not, it weighs as much as several small children, and much of that weight is copper.

1 person likes this.
  13. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Gilson/Bready tractor started on the second pull today.

3 people like this.
  14. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've heard it said that rabbits die of heart attacks very easily.

I'm glad you got a new baby.

1 person likes this.
  15. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

that is the case aerianne. no only heart attack from being frightened to death, but also when they jump out of fear it can be erratic and overpowered, and they can break their own backs.

sorry for your loss irm.

1 person likes this.
  16. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. wyldwynd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTHDdbXwqM4&sns=em

1 person likes this.
  18. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

so the 2 weeks of nausea has stepped up its game. its still not as bad as with the boys. yet.

i have a lot of stuff i ought to do today. starting with some laundry. ugh.

19. wyldwynd

I do my cleaning on Mondays ...well actually laundry is something I do everyday ..I never have load piled for days or even hours (I'm a little ocd)

Monday though all the sheets are washed.....and floors are done ...dusting etc

20. wyldwynd

Today I'm going grocery shopping and stopping at farmers market :daisy:

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.