All Religions Are False.

Discussion in 'Agnosticism and Atheism' started by RichardTheFrog, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Dejavu~

Dejavu~ Members

Our heart is our own.

But mothers and sons are as little moralities as they are religions. Do you think us all deluded? :-D

2. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Our heart beats in rhythm.
    I really can't comprehend the phrase are as little moralities as they are religions
    Occasionally

3. Dejavu~

Dejavu~ Members

The heart is amoral.

4. thedope

The heart is not alone, it abides with our treasure. A moral is still not a standard metric but a tattle telling.

5. Dejavu~

Dejavu~ Members

Hang on! That sounds like a moral! lol A moral is merely a marker for a misstep that too often becomes one. :-D

6. thedope

I never heard that definition before. By sounding like a moral do you mean manifesting high principles of conduct?

7. Dejavu~

Dejavu~ Members

I mean as someone who doesn't think of themselves as a moralist, you nevertheless appear to have hypocrisy down pat. ;-D

8. thedope

When did I claim not to be a teller of tales? What belief have I professed to have hypocrisy down, pat, rather Dejavu? I have said that morality is not a standard metric, everyone has a tale to tell.

9. Dejavu~

Dejavu~ Members

:-D You may say all the sooth you choose to thedope! And it will stick. But only that! lol An example? Try on your belief that god exists for me. Changing room if you need it. lol

10. thedope

What you invoke exists for you.

11. Dejavu~

Dejavu~ Members

Yes, and so too the form in which it exists. In the case of god, it exists, is invoked before I invoke it, not because I do. I can't help that others invoke it before me. With me it is a retired supposition. For you, a meaning in full swing. :-D

12. thedope

That is the fundamental meaning of the word god or the experiential conjugation of it, that which we invoke, but not really in full swing as there is always more to learn.

13. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

when an abstraction presents itself as a human insist that it be completely thoughtful . it is the
    kind thing to do .

14. Dejavu~

Dejavu~ Members

It has meaning for you or it doesn't. Why shy from this? All that results of your invocation is the word god.

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

this is absolutely true. we can call ourselves anything. we can pretend to believe anything. but what we really believe can only ever be really this.

16. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

So just ignore the actual definitions of REAL and REALITY and replace it with your flawed perceptions and delusions. What could possibly go wrong when YOU'RE the only person on the planet who's right?

That's some solid moral ground right there folks!

17. thedope

No my invocation determines the things I will see or uphold and speaks of my devotion in every sense. The meaning of the word god is that which we invoke. Your conception of a being god or not god is irrelevant to this definition. You are inherently devoted to your own invocation.

18. thedope

Who are you speaking to? What are the definitions of real and reality? Any definition would be an actual definition given the act of defining so you have a flawed sense of proportion there. I am never the only one right because I am never the only one. i may be one among many who are practiced in observation.

19. thedope

It has meaning we can share being a symbol emerging from human condition, why shy from this. You leave us with a disjointed symbol.

20. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Wow, poor guy can't even comprehend basic concepts.

He's a video of similar mentality that you should enjoy:

http://youtu.be/xwEFbzCYiII