Guys: Slut Or Whore?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by TheSamantha, Nov 14, 2014.

1. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Guys, if you were a girl, would you rather be a slut or a ho?

Sluts get laid, hos get paid.

Would you rather be a swinger slut, going to parties, just having sex for the thrill of it? Or would you rather, say, work at a reasonably priced ranch?

I'm not asking for advice. I'm too old to be a ho (I'm 31). I think it sucks, personally.

There are tradeoffs. Hos have to please the guy. Their pleasure is meaningless. I think Bunny Ranch chicks are totally lying when they act that horny. I think they deserve Academy Awards for their acting.

Who wants to call themselves a ho? That word sound jarring and ugly. But yes, they call themselves ho, from Hunts Point to Atlantic City to Bunny Ranch, they all call themselves hos.

Also, hos have sex with guys they're not attracted to.

Hos don't use their brains for their jobs. Also, they have to wear heels, long nails, uncomfy stuff (I'm lazy, and not high maintenance or materialistic). They work at all hours of the night and don't get to sit down at a computer and write bullshit like this.

Hos routinely sleep with married men.

Hos get jealous of each other and fight all the time. They're catty and bitchy.

But they make very good money. They might get a little more respect, at least in the ghetto? Not sure. Some people think they provide a useful service to society and that they're more respectable, that sluts have "nothing to show for it."

They have amazing bodies.

They get paid to do one of the funnest things life has to offer.

They have fun all day.

They're in an oasis of sexual liberation, surrounded by like-minded people.

Pool, sauna, hot tub, gym, bar, cushy room, father figure.

They have cool nicknames.

Sluts are sometimes alcoholics, including male sluts like Charlie Sheen.

Sluts sometimes have no standards. They just have problems saying no or do anyone who pays them attention (not ALL, but many).

Sluts are sometimes loners, as they have nothing in common with most people.

Sluts are sometimes reacting to heartbreak.

Sluts by some people just "give it up for free."

Sluttiness seems like it might be becoming trendy. I hear all these girls are going around saying they're sluts when they're teases.

Sluttiness to me rules! It's liberated. It's calming. It's stimulating. Pleasure. Liveliness. Connection.

Anyway, take your pick. :)

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Neither. I'd rather have a woman with class, who respects herself and her body, and is free of disease.

2 people like this.
  3. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

sluts just work cheaper.....and are generally way more fun.....as are skanks.

ive met my share of awesome good girls too......never met an actual prostitute

op mentioned the parties but failed to mention that walk of shame with panties in the purse

5. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

Oh so you're the male equivalent of a skank right? A manskank?

No walk of shame. I get taken home in a Lexus by my regular date.

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I dont understand how you can say sluts are often alcoholics or they only do it because they can't say no or they're reacting to some negative experience in their life then follow it up with "sluts are so liberated!"

1 person likes this.
  7. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

If I were a woman, I would want to be sexualy active on my terms. Neither "No sex on the first day" nor "you owe him sex on the fifth date".

If I were offered money, I wouldn't be offended (if it were a reasonable price), I might even accept the offer.
    But the marketing aspect of being a hooker doesn't appeal to me.
    Hanging around, wearing sexy looking clothing, smiling at everyone. Not the working conditions that I'd like.

I'd look for a different profession. (Similarly, waiting tables or tending bar don't appeal to me as jobs.)

Counter question to the women who are reading this:

Have you ever been offered cash money in exchange for sex?

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What eeked me out most about that first post was father figure, why did you have to throw that in there.

Would have been fully supportive otherwise

9. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

i dont think you have to be a woman to be a slut, ive been called a slut on numerous occasions.

but always wear a condom!

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if i was a girl i'd probably be fat.

2 people like this.
  11. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Men have been offering me money for sex since I was a child. Never men I know. Strangers. Though, there was this former co-worker who was an ex NBA player who must have gotten a little too used to women being willing objects for him. He didn't offer to pay for sex, per se, but at a party thrown by a mutual friend, he very loudly offered me money to show him my breasts. When I declined politely, he offered more money. When I declined rudely, he brought up the fact that I was between jobs, and offered again. Douche. Anyway, I have long ago drawn the conclusion that for lots of men, all a woman need do to be considered on sale is leave her home. She doesn't even technically have to be a woman. Like I said, I've had offers since childhood.

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Also, as much as you want to pretend otherwise, they are also like that becuase there are enough women that will take the money first offer.

Or in that example, spend whole party within earshot of that NBA player, watching him the whole time, waiting for a chance to pretend to be disgusted at being objectified ;)

2 people like this.
  13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Alcohol can feel very liberating as well :p

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

it is obvious you are classy...one can tel just by reading your posts....who else but a classy babe would have so much knowledge about sluts and prostitutes

3 people like this.
  15. Pressed_Rat

Exactly.

Usually sexually promiscuous people have some underlying issues (often relating to abuse or neglect as children), but people who engage in promiscuity will often justify it as being "liberated."

There are few women who so easily give out sex that don't have self-worth and self-esteem issues.

16. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

What the fuck do you even think you're talking about?

2 people like this.
  17. Pressed_Rat

Oh, in a Lexus. Wow!! That somehow changes everything.

2 people like this.
  18. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oh FFS, its just fuckin sex, rub bits together, hopefully both get off

Or just as simple as they are hornier that the rest of the population.

No dumbass freudian stupid bullshit

3 people like this.
  19. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Who was it that said "Cads treat ladies as if they were whores. Gentlemen treat whores as if they were Ladies."?

Disralili? Oscar Wilde?

1 person likes this.
  20. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Well based on the response I've received fairly recently by mentioning the word ho, I'd maybe go with slut.

Personally I've always thought slut sounded worse than a ho, but I'm assuming some feminists promoted being slutty or something. Although if I'm not mistaken, there are 1 or 2 feminists which support whores and prostitution.

So if I were a woman having a ton of promiscuous sex, why not be pratical about it and get paid as well?