Jealousy And Need Advice

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by showdown, Nov 13, 2014.

1. showdown

showdown Members

Hi, looking for advice.

Married male, having some hot and heavy action last night after a few drinks. She was especially into it, and last night had several very hard orgasms. Her last orgasm caused her to squirt.

My first reaction was pride, due to my gigantic ego. I assumed I had done something special to make this happen. When we talked about it after, she admitted that it wasn't the first time. That her vibrator caused her to squirt everytime she used it. And there had been a boyfriend that had caused her to squirt.

My ego, thouroughly bruised, took this probably hard. We've been married for 10 years, so I feel a) like I'm a chump in bed and b) she's been less than honest with me regarding her satisfaction in bed.

Am I wrong to be upset? I feel horrible.

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Welcome to the hIp Forums.

No reason to be upset. If you can bring her to orgasm, that's all that matters! :)

3. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I'd be ecstatic if I could make my wife squirt and it wouldn't bother me in the least if she told me it wasn't the first time for her. In fact, I'd want her to tell me all of the intimate details of other times! I love hearing about her previous sexploits!

Don't beat yourself up over it.

4. misswilde

misswilde Members

Squirting happens when you least expect it sometimes and for me is no relation to orgasm per say or pleasure. I can orgasm without squirting and they are generally better orgasms.

I don't think you should beat yourself up about not making her squirt in comparison to her vibrator or past lover but if you can't get over it then put a towel down and get her to teach you :daisy:

5. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Yeah, I don't have more satisfaction from orgasms that gush. I don't tell those partners that because they seem to enjoy strutting and congratulating themselves. However, it doesn't feel any different, let alone better.

Tags: