Need A Hand....

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Logan 5, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Ok, over the past few years I've been in a couple serious accidents, and it affected some of my previous skill sets. Like dating. I literally do not remember HOW to attract women.

I don't want to sound like an idiot, but I gotta ask if someone out there can advise me on this?

2. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

If you're very handsome and sexy, you will attract women, no need to worry about it.

1 person likes this.
  3. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

dude i was concerned you where in car accidents or something that affected your motor skills, that would've been sad :(

but seriously, Tony Robbins has alot of amazing videos on youtube about confidence and working on your personality, his shit is ON POINT!

1 person likes this.
  4. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Well, I'm not fugly, but I have a weight problem I've been fighting for a few years.

Actually I did lose some motor skills. I used to work on smll engines and motorcycles, specializing in two-cycle engines. I used to do ok with electronics, I used to play piano (not good, really), and used to be multilingual. Now, nothing like that.
    To say it suck is a huge understatement.

5. Furball

Furball Members

I'm partially and paralyzed below the waist. My ex couldn't deal and I thought I would be alone for the rest of my life. Turns out it wasn't the deal breaker I thought it would be, and I've had a partner that is loving, kind, and accepts my limitations. To be specific, my condition left me impotent. I compensate by giving oral, which, I am happy to say, is something I really enjoy and am quite good at.

If you want to attract women, be confident without arrogance, respectful without timidity, and playful without cruelty.

1 person likes this.