Bi Curious ?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by plumbellend, Nov 13, 2014.

1. plumbellend

plumbellend Members

My ex gf was 10 years older than me and was quiet kinky to say the least.it's a long story so ill cut it short. Her son was 10 year younger than me and was gay. One morning whilst my paenter had gone to work I was having a shower and jason her son walked into the bathroom for a pee naked. We casually chatted and out of the blue asked me if I wanted my back washing! I was kind of shocked but like I said caz me partner liked kinky sex with anal butt plugs for me to try so I said timidly yes. Jason stepped into the shower and started to wash my back but then proceeded to wash my penis. I was instantly hard and so was he.he turned me around and asked me to wash his penis. Was so nervous but I did. His penis was so long and straight it seemed to go on forever. I on the other hand am average but my bell end is massive. I had to be circumcised in my teens cos my foreskin hurt when I got erect. We left the bathroom and went to his bedroom and played and it was the 1st time I had sucked a penis or had my penis sucked by a male.we both had anal sex I was slow and gentle but I did explode inside him. But Jason was likeen a rampant rabbit banging my anal passage until me exploded inside me. It did hurt a little but it was my 1st experience and I did enjoy the feeling of a penis inside me

1 person likes this.