Thinking, Logic And Circumcision

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Badmoonraising, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Badmoonraising

Badmoonraising Member

I have read many posts here on this topic. It is simply fascinating from the human thinking vs emotion standpoint. Times are a changing. There is real research done on the topic and it is overwhelming that circumcision does permanently alter and damage the male sex organ. Even without the research, clearly it is logical that removing healthy functional tissue will effect sensation. But there is far more to it than that. Infant brains can not defend themselves against the pain of circumcision. Resent research seems to indicate that the act does have a permanent (negative) effect on the brain. That is very disturbing.

Our brain mapping develops rapidly during infancy and childhood. Our brain must develop slightly altered without all its parts. That is fact. Our brains demand stimulation. Children born blind must me taught not to rub there eyes because they will make the orbit (eye socket) larger by reshaping it. This must be difficult for them because the optic nerve is so large and the brain is demanding stimulation. Amputees will tell you how real phantom pain is.

The point I am trying to make is we know so much more now. It behoves all of us to think and to be as logical as we can. I know its difficult for the people whom sit in the pro-circumcison camp to except this. We are after all emotional beings. But it is something you must try to do. Its that important. Especially if you are a parent or expecting parent.

Reading posts here you can just feel the pro side squirm with but-but-but. No but. Today, right now, its the wrong thing to do. You can attempt to use all the circular logic you want. It still comes back to choice. Every human being has a right to their own - intact body.

Consider the fact that there are men out there trying to restore their foreskin. That alone should give you enough cause to stop and really think about it. Logic is required here. It helps people in this case to cut through the emotions that cloud the issue.

And if I may make one final and highly personal comment; as a mature male, born in a time when infant circumcision was common or even routine. I am so glad my parents decided not to do it. I love my woman. We have fantastic sex. Sex is not a purely mechanical thing or objective. It is an intimate act. I love that. I love our intimacy more than anything. When I penetrate my lover my foreskin is retracted. We have such intimate contact with each other. I know that we are functioning exactly as designed. Genuine parts. I look forward to a long and health sex life with my partner.

Thanks Mom and Dad. You gave me a choice. The right choice even in a time when everybody was saying you must do. You have given me a gift even well after you have passed. What remarkable parents you were.

2. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

You sound drunk

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

there's men out there getting circumcisions. so if you stop and think logically, i guess that means that circumcisions are totally the only way to go

4. Badmoonraising

Badmoonraising Member

I'minmyunderear:

No I means they have exercised their choice and I totally support and respect that. It's their choice to make.

That is logical.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

When I eat a hot dog I usually take off the ends of the frankfurt cos I dont want them in my mouth