My Father And His 2 Friends Saw Me Fucking My Hot Wife...

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by Ilike tosharewife, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Ilike tosharewife

Ilike tosharewife Members

I had an experience shortly after getting married that was embaressing and a real turn on at the same time.Before I was married Id rented an appartment in a house that had been converted to appartments.The rent was cheap and it was really well maintained.But on the downside my father who had recently devorced from my mother lived right above me.So before getting married we put a deposit on a small house that would give us more privacy.But wasnt going to be ready until a cpl of months after our wedding.While on our week long honeymoon he was going to get our mail and put it in our apartment and feed my new wifes cat.The weather as it turned out sucked at the beach an the forcast said it was going to stay that way.So we decided to cut our trip short after only 2 days.Figuring we,d save our money an go back later in the summer.When we got back my father wasnt there and there wasnt anywhere to park.So after unloading the car I parked around the corner.We were a cpl of horney 18yo newley weds so it didnt take much to get us going.An we were soon fooling around.My wife put pn an outfit one of her friends gave her as a wedding gift we both really liked.A sexy garterbelt & stockings with bra & panties. Soon the bra & panties were off as were all of my clothes.We went in the bedroom and were going at it.The way our apt was setup the door from the common hallway came into the bed room rather than the livingroom.As my hot 18yo 5-8 110lb 34C-24-36 wife is on her hands and knees.Big tits hanging down,sexy ass in the air in only a sexy garter & stockings and heels.Im behind her standing up a tube of lube laying on the bed an im fucking her in that fantastic ass of hers.All of a sudden we hear something an look over an there was my father with our mail in hic hand and two of his friends.All three were divorced an would get together for dinner and a few beers.As it happened one of them was looking to move because of his noisy neighbors an my dad had told him Id be moving soon.So not nowing we had cut our trip short didnt expect us to be there,They looked as if they were in shock.An for a long few seconds just stood there.Looking at my wifes hot body an seeing my hard cock deep in her tight lil ass.To make things worse just a we saw them I was at the brink,an as I pull my cock out gobs of cum spray all over her ass & back.Im sure they knew they should go or at least look away.But were so surprised just stood there.My wife hurriedly got off the bed putting herself right in front of them. So they got a great look at her big firm young tits & huge nipples and her hairy bush.She eased her way beside them going to the bathroom.In the process bending over to pick up her bra & panties.I quickly put my pants on a one of them seemed to be almost staring at my still semi hard thick 8" cock.They began to say how sorry they were an explaining why they,d came in.So I wanted to try an not make a big deal out of it.Plus I was still in a bit of shock myself.So I let the guy go thru the apt to check things out.As we were in the kitchen my wife came out of the bathroom.She had put on a sheer housecoat that with the bright lights you could see right thru an she,d taken off the stockings & garder to put them in to soak in thr sink because of my cum being on them.But she might as well left the housecoat off because you saw every inch of her hot body as if she were nude.And with her spiked heels on it looked even hotter.I knew she got off exposing herself but im sure she had no intentions of having my father see her getting fucked in the ass.It was embaressing in that respect.But a turn on by seeing his buddies expressions as they saw my hot wife,s sexy body.Wou;d love to hear comments etc.

2 people like this.
  2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  3. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

Did your dad's friend rent your old apartment?

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Too many adjectives to be believed.

5. Ilike tosharewife

Ilike tosharewife Members

yea he rented the apartment.An seemed to always come up for a visit when we came to see my father...

6. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Well hello son. I always thought it would be awkward if you found out I posted on here but after you seeing you burying that BIG BONE deep into my smokin hot daughter-in-law I'm comfortable you you being here with me.

1 person likes this.
  7. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

wall of text? check. horrendous spelling and grammar? check. way too many adjectives? check. ridiculously large penis? check. slightly incestual undertones? check. completely unbelievable story? check.

this is so close to the quintessential troll post. you only forgot to mention that you weren't able to cum even after hours of sex until you saw your dad's erection going into your hot 18yo wife.

3 people like this.
  9. Stevemac10

Stevemac10 Members

Nice hot story!

10. al_s

al_s Guest

You know he wanted to do it.

11. Stevemac10

Stevemac10 Members

Thats okay I came in and saw my wife on all fours with her stepdad and his friend making her airtight!

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

saran wrap? did you save her or did she suffocate?

13. Stevemac10

Stevemac10 Members

there was no saving her, she was outdated