First Threesome

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by andrewpand, Nov 12, 2014.

1. andrewpand

andrewpand Guest

Hi Everyone

long time lurker here and im here to ask some advice. ive been invited to join a couple for mfm/mmf threesome.
    Not having done anything like this before im excited and nervous at the same time.
    Im hoping for some tips or feedback of what i should be aware of the first time being part of a threesome.

Thanks

2. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Well you will have to establish what you are comfortable doing and what they are comfortable doing. That is a major part and then just sit back and enjoy.

3. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

I think it's really important that you fully consider what the woman wants during your threesome and follow her lead.

Also, you need to think about what you and the man may end up doing together and what if your lady asks you, for example, to suck each other's cocks. If she's going to let you do all kinds of weird and wonderful things to her during your session, you can hardly simply say no if she'd like you both to do something that you've not fully considered.

Having been involved in MMF threesomes before, sucking a cock or having my cock sucked by a man is just a wonderful part of the whole scenario for me.

I say just go for it and fully savour the occasion. May it be the first of many for you!

4. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

Lucky you!!! Just go with it.

5. az_shag

az_shag Guest

Normally when someone invites a guest, they do everything they can to make it enjoyable FOR THE GUEST. But in this instance, you are there to make it enjoyable FOR THE HOSTS. More specifically, the lady of the couple.

Pay attention to all cues, verbal or physical. Do not cum in ANY orifice unless asked to do so. There most likely will be some contact with the other guy, sexual or accidental. Don't get freaked out by accidental contact. Sexual contact will require consent from both of you.

Relax, have fun, do your best to make it fun for her...it is the best way to get invited back for more.

1 person likes this.
  6. maxtazm

maxtazm Members

I guess you are excited to get some pussy even if it means getting it literally handed to you by another man. I've seduced girls with my friends and gotten that kind of threeway a few times. But honestly, having a threesome with 2 girls is much more stimulating for everyone.