Do Our Genitals Grow (Or Shrink!) In Adulthood

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Running Man, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

This may seem like an odd question to ask but please bear with me as I explain my reason for asking. First, here's the question.

Does anybody have any experience or evidence of either a penis getting larger (and I don't mean getting an erection!!!) between the ages of 30 and 50, or a vagina decreasing in size between the same ages?

My reason for asking is this. My wife and I have been together for over 16 years now and we have a very good sex life, for which I am eternally grateful! Quite often during our wonderful lovemaking my wife will insist that I've "definitely got bigger since we first met". Now let me make it clear that I have not tried any of those wonder drugs or exercises that claim to increase penis size but I am clean shaven down there which, she insists, certainly makes my penis look bigger. This would not however make it feel bigger when I'm inside her, unless there's some subconscious brain stuff going on.

Please feel free to tell me it's a stupid question if you like but if anybody can provide me with answers then it would certainly help to satisfy my curiosity.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

could be her way of saying "you've gotten fat, roll off and let me breathe for a minute."

3 people like this.
  3. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

^^ I confess that I chuckled at this....probably shouldn't have!

4. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Well I did say that it might seem like an odd question didn't I?

Just for clarity though, my wife is definitely referring to my penis size as "getting bigger"; if she wanted me to lose weight then she would just tell me straight!!!

But thanks for your answers so far; I too chuckled at the I'minmyunderwear's comment.

5. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

I was reading an article about something similar not too long ago. The article wasn't about getting bigger or smaller, but about how natural weight gain as we age can make men appear smaller.

The article stated our bodies gain mass but the shaft of our penis stays the same size. As we gain more mass it starts to envelop the shaft, so that supposedly every 10 pounds can shorten the visible portions of our penis up to 1".

It makes sense but I suspect either your wife wants to make you feel good, is maybe a little more sensitive down there, or possibly doing exercises - kegels.

6. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Thank you SouthPaw for the information.

Now there's a good, sensible and well informed answer.

A sensible answer to my odd-sounding yet perfectly serious question

Who's going to follow that by lowering the tone again???

Tags: