Not Into Anal Sex Anymore

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by FelixMM, Nov 9, 2014.

1. FelixMM

FelixMM Members

I'm gay and I've realized lately that i've pretty much lost interest in anal sex...I just don't enjoy it anymore...lately I've just been into mutual masturbation and oral...it's much safer but I also enjoy it more...If I met a guy I really liked and that was all he was into I'd be happy...some people are into some crazy shit..but really I just like to look at a hard dick and play with it..I also like to kiss a guy if I really like them but even that's not something i do right away...I guessall my years of guys just wanting anal or giving it has kinda worn out for me..i'd rather just meet a guy and play with his hard cock and suck it a little bit..

badrabbit and poffeeste like this.
  2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I can tell you what it really means, but you are not going to like the answer.

Suffice to say though, If you are saying stuff to them like that in real life, you are an idiot. Its not about what you think or how you rationalize it, its how its going to sound to them. "thats not something I do right away" just gets translated to them as you are never going to get worked up enough for it to get really nasty in a good way.

And I've heard the its much safer comment three times from you in various threads, say that to them and you are prety much saying you have trouble with condoms because you cant stay hard with a guy.

So how many around you dont actually believe you are gay, just a bi guy that doesnt bother with chics, only wants to play with guys cocks, but never really gets excited enough about men when they still have their pants on? Then there is the opposite sex, how do you actually act around 19 yr old girls especially, thats the ultimate test, they'll be able to sniff you out in milliseconds

3. FelixMM

FelixMM Members

well I know I'm gay and I am not an an idiot..I'm not bi...i have no sexual interest in women, never have...I started having sex when I was 15...I was going to clubs and older guys were always trying to get me to go home with them...plus i got raped when I was 18 so that's another reason i don't like anal sex much.......and yeah I don't kiss a guy right away because to me that's something that comes with feelings..you obviously did not understand what I was saying in my post..I have lost interest in anal sex...giving or receiving,,,i'd rather just be with a guy and do mutual masturbation or oral...sorry but you have no idea what I was saying..i don't just meet guys and try to picture them naked...there has to be an initial attraction..

1 person likes this.
  4. FelixMM

FelixMM Members

i don't have a problem with condoms...I use them if I have to...and i have no problem staying hard with a guy if i really like them...but there have been times where I have stopped when i realize i've made a mistake...I'm sorry but some of the things you said are really stupid and way off...i don't act any way around girls because I have no interest in them...if I did i'd be bi or straight, but honestly unlike most gay men there are many women I've tried being friends with and they all were fake and 2 faced..I've gotten to the point where I don't want women friends anymore...I only have 1 woman I consider a real friend...other than that, none...I'm not one of those gay guys that has multiple fag hags...i don't want them...I have had alot happen to me in my life..I've been raped, used by people I thought were friends, had some people I thought were friends spread horrible rumors about me, I've been mugged, ok alot of shit...I'm very guarded about who I let into my life these days because I am tired of being hurt and used....there are guys I dated that i didn't kiss till i knew them a little bit..nothing wrong with that,,,i can't just kiss anyone and I won't have sex with just anyone either...that's not who i am..

1 person likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Mmmm hmmmm

6. FelixMM

FelixMM Members

look you know nothing about me or how i think..

1 person likes this.
  7. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Hi FelixMM, Nice to meet you. I totally get what you are saying. My sex life has gone the exact same way. There was a time when I was a "hot top." Somewhere along the line of life, I lost interest in that. And, like you, developed other sexual interests. Life is a continuum. Helpfully, that continuum changes, evolves, grows in a different direction. Sex is a great thing, pick and choose what you enjoy and do what you enjoy with gusto. "Screwing" is not the only mark of being gay. It's much more involved than that.
    Best wishes on your quest.

8. FelixMM

FelixMM Members

I hate that so many people think that being gay is just about sex...if people would take time to get to actually know a person they would see there is so much more to a person...like me, yeah I like sex, but I have alot more things to me...I do remixes, I have a radio show...I have epilepsy...yeah I went through my slut phase when I was in my 20's, I was lucky I never caught anything..like now I've been single 2 years..I am ready to start dating again but I am tired of guys who just wanna have endless one night stands,,,I go months without having sex sometimes and that is ok. because I'd rather be safe then stupid and take a risk of catching something...I do enjoy what I do and I have a good life...I'm a good person, a loyal friend...so that's all that's important to me..

1 person likes this.
  9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

What I said might sound mean and you get defensive, but......

.....it is pretty much it. What label you want to call yourself is useless. Its whatever everyone else thinks you are. If you had lived your life as a straight guy, married with kids...but still got to the age you are now, gotten bored of sex, over sex, suddenly critical of those all about sex and a new morality code pops up.....what would be the difference? Everyone still just classify you as not 20 anymore and thats obvious isnt it?

Maybe it never was about gay or about sex

10. FelixMM

FelixMM Members

I'm gay and I am not ashamed,,I'm me and I like who I am..I don't give a damn what anyone thinks of me..some people are gay some are straight, so what...,did I say I was 20, no..god why do you say what you do? who said anything about a morality code, I was just talking about things I've seen and been through...everyone has a different life..you have no idea what I am saying in anything I write, you know nothing about me...I know how old I am and I think I look good for my age, I've never had a reason to lie about how old I am...that has nothing to do with anything I said in anything I ever wrote...I grew up fast...

1 person likes this.
  11. AllieLeCastre

AllieLeCastre Members

I used to dig it but i lost interest in anal sex as well. Its just painful now no thanks!

12. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Well thats good buddy.... Im glad you realised sometihng you like BETTER .... It can be dangerous if your skin rips,etc.... Certainly much safer things to do which I think your doing now :)

Peace and love to you!

1 person likes this.
  13. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Gee, Felix hasn't been around in a long while. Wonder what chased him away. Humm