Uncircumcised & Premature

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by KiltedScotsman, Nov 9, 2014.

1. KiltedScotsman

KiltedScotsman Guest

Hi im new here and am looking for some advice.

Im 36 and i've suffered from premature ejaculation all my life. I've managed over the years to improve the time i can last from about 30 secs when i was younger to be able to last about 2-3 mins nowadays.I did this by learning to take my time and pausing when i feel im getting close and if need be pull out to let myself calm down before starting again.

I was dating a girl from Canada a few years ago who had been living and dating guys here in Scotland for about a year. She was used to guys being circumcised in Canada and said she noticed straight away how much more sensitive uncircumcised guys are compared to circumcised. She told me when she first started playing with guys over here she was making them cum really fast because she was being too rough for them to handle though this was as rough as she normally would be with a circumcised guy.

My question is have any other women noticed that uncircumcised men are more sensitive and cum faster than circumcised men?

Im considering the possibility of getting circumcised to see if this will help my premature ejaculation problem but does this seem too extreme a solution?

Any views or advice would be appreciated.

2. Firefox5050

Firefox5050 Members

My advice to you would be to practice orgasm control on your own (masturbating) and to learn the edging/surfing technique. Apart from being GREAT fun, it will really help you to last longer when you're having sex with a woman. Do the following.

Apply some lube and start SLOWLY pleasuring your cock with your fingers. When you feel the orgasm coming and your cum is about to start rushing up through your cock STOP. Take your hand off your cock and wait for that feeling of being about to cum to go away. If you need to you can also clench your PC muscle (the same one you use to hold back urination) to hold your load and prevent yourself from ejaculating. Be aware though that it's too late if your cum has reached your cock already and is on the way out, but don't give up if that happens, just ejaculate and try again. It may take awhile but you'll eventually recognise when the right time to stop is. It's also so tempting to just cum once you reach that point as it feels so good but you have to resist the urge to do that for the moment. It will be worth it later.

Once you've been able to reach the brink of orgasm and have stopped and not ejaculated, do it again. Over and over again. Reach the edge (thus the name edging) of orgasm and then stop. After awhile (months) you'll be able to move onto surfing. Surfing is where instead of stopping when you reach the edge, you instead slow right down and ride the wave of orgasm without crashing over the edge.

One you get to being good at the surfing stage it will REALLY start helping when you have sex. Being able to edge helps enormously as well but surfing is the real key to very long lasting sex. Even though you'll be so incredibly aroused and the feelings of pleasure pulsing though your cock and body will be insanely good, you'll be able to withstand it and keep going. Sometimes it can get to the point where you simply can't keep going anymore and have to pause. If that happens just hold still inside her for a few seconds or even pull out until you're back in control. Don't worry about what she thinks if you have to stop either, just tell her the truth - it's because she feels so damn good inside. But for the moment practice by yourself, as it's so much easier to master when you are in complete control of the stimulation.

Before I started it I would last maybe 5-10 minutes at most during sex. Now after lots of practice I can last pretty much as long as I want to, which is well over an hour or two in most cases. You'll also find that after edging/surfing for awhile, your orgasm will be unbelievably intense (I shake all over sometimes) and you will ejaculate so much more cum than you ever did before. Don't expect to master it overnight though as it does take some time. The good thing is though is that the practice is very enjoyable! Keep at it every day (or whenever you feel horny enough to play with yourself) and you'll get there.

Good luck!

3. KiltedScotsman

KiltedScotsman Guest

Thanks for the advice but ive tried those kinda techniques over the years and at best i can hold it back for a few mins, maybe 5 mins on my best day. i find that my penis is very very sensitive so not much stimulation is required to make me cum. Thats why i need to use very gentle and slow strokes during sex.

Does anyone else have a really sensitive penis and any ladies does your man have a penis that has to be handled gently?

4. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Cum and keep going.

Breakup averted.

joker69 likes this.
  5. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Don't even consider a circumcision unless it's medically essential. Remeber it's a one way trip. If you change your mind there's no going back.

P.E., more often than not, is nothing to do with being circumcised or not, as it frequently happens before penetration is even made, or even before any contact is made. It is purely down to the biggest sexual organ in the Human body - the Brain. When the brain gets over excited it kicks in too soon.

I'm Bi & occasionally get to have sex with other men who I get to meet on such sites as AdultFriendFinder & SilverDaddies. A lot of the time I've been their first experience either with another man or, on occasion, ever (total virgins). In these instances I've found that it's not uncommon for them to cum in no time at all. Because of this I give them the advice that if this is their first time, or even if they're generally subject to P.E. to masturbate to climax an hour or so beforehand. This makes the next time round (the actual thing) last longer, as they are already spent, with the body beginning its recovery cycle. It's a bit like masturbating until you cum, and then masturbating again a few minutes later. The second time round lasts a lot longer, and more often than not, the orgasm is far more intense.