Sandy Hook : Mathematical Evidence Of A Conspirator

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by tikoo, Nov 8, 2014.

1. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:151758]

Under the body refers to a full-clip of 30 rounds recovered from where
    Lanza's body was discovered .

2. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Adam Lanza's mother , Nancy , mentioned in the news today + many public comments .

The state police report states that he killed his mother - and also - there is no evidence of
    this to be factual . hmm?

He was alleged to have done it . She died from four .22 cal. gunshot wounds to the head .
    The rifle was at the scene in the home . In its examination , no evidence of the shooter's
    identity could be discovered .

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

yah there was a "conspirator". its called the national rifle association.

4. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The story of the death of the assassin shall be concealed within insanity .

5. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

No doubt about it, it was all Bush, Cheney, and the CIA.

WOOPS! nearly forgot Netanhayu!

6. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

A conspiratorial cover-up can be observed , but the identity of the conspiratorial murderer
    shall not be discovered . Should new evidence come forth that will lead to identifying a
    second-shooter conspirator then the case may be re-opened .

The official report's conclusion is false . The falseness is relational to the public anxiety ,
    It appeases with its false story the anxiety of the rational mind , and the same story serves
    the power of the state - it assist you to be helpless , irrational within , way down inside .

7. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Sandy Hook Advisory Committee Report released .

Be advised that they have advised - be wary of people odd and different . Investigate them
    for mental illness . People odd and different may need help .

And there were several gun control recommendations , one of which relates to crime-scene
    forensics . (The Sandy Hook investigation stated none of the spent cartridges could be
    traced to a specific weapon due to cartridge corrosion .) The committee recommends that
    serial numbers be laser-etched on cartridge casings by manufacturers .

(You may note that the evidence photo of ammunition in Reply#21 suggests no corrosion .
    This ammunition was possessed by Lanza yet never fired .)

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

there is certainly a conspiracy in the u.s. to make sure nothing can be done to prevent lunatics from getting ahold of guns. its called the american rifle association.

9. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

However you phrase it - the soul of the conspiracy is war . Lunatics in their poverty of spirit
    will drink it up . Then from out of the shadow the lunatic warrior will stand before you , saying
    nothing .

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

yup. there is a conspiracy to manufacture deadly angry belligerant loonatics. all for the bennifit of corporate greed. stress, fear, and then when someone goes postal from it, to manufacture more hate. which, among other things, sells more guns to more people who are looney, from being stressed out of their heads. maybe conspiracy isn't exactly the right word, when it takes in large portions of the public who willingly or otherwise perpetuate it, believing they are 'contributing to society'.

11. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

The observer with the "experienced eye" is talking out his ass and I'll explain why:

First, a "polished appearance" is in no way a specific characteristic of commercial ammo. The same ammo is sold to both the military and civilian market and I assure you, military ammo can and does have a polished appearance. It's brass. Brass is shiny. Making ammo "super shiny" and "purdy" costs money so typically relegated to expensive, high end ammo.

Second, I can tell you it's commercial ammo right off the bat simply because it's .223. The US military does not use .223. The US uses 5.56 NATO. They have different throat dimensions and 5.56 is made to withstand higher pressures. You can fire .223 from a rifle chambered for 5.56 but should NEVER fire 5.56 from a rifle chambered for .223.

Lanza's rifle was chambered for .223. The ammo recovered was .223. It doesn't take an expert to know its commercial ammo. It's not used by the US military. It's sold exclusively on the commercial market (in the US anyway).

The corrosion angle is ludicrous unless they stored their ammo at the bottom of a well. Ammo doesn't corrode overnight. The Lanza's went to the range often so I assure you he wasn't using 30 year old ammunition. Either way I have WWII ammo that isn't corroded. State Police couldn't make a positive match, that's all they needed to say.

I certainly hope the "observer" wasn't a professional witness or anybody in law enforcement. Most likely a reporter, they have a bad habit of making things up. Brian Williams, maybe?

Signed,

A former US Paratrooper.

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i don't get what is the point of this thread or its claim, other then to invent excuses for the national rifle association out of thin air. i see absolutely nothing that would be changed or have been, by whether their might have been "a conspirator" or not. maybe some agent provocataure from the f.b.i. or somewhere, could have pushed the loonie who pulled the trigger a little further over the edge or something, or he had a secred invisible buddy who fired some of the rounds, i mean any of it, whether plausable or however far out there, either way, i don't see what any of that would have changed. the kids who were killed are just as dead either way. they were just as much killed with bullets from guns. i don't get it, what's the point? what would a conspiracy have been about if there had been one? what would it have changed or affected?

13. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The conspiracy made the story unresolvable . It institutionalizes insecurity . To ask ' at this point what difference
    does it make' illustrates a repressive darkness that has been imposed .

14. themnax

themnax Senior Member

could you explain that last line a little more, i still don't see what it is that you're saying, or trying to.

15. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The imposition of darkness is motivated relational to affecting anxiety . Sandy Hook was an anxiety bomb -
    an act of war . It's good enough that you don't respond to me with anxiety . The light be with you .

16. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

December anniversary . Five minutes of silence for the sorrow , then swallow the misleading inaccuracies that have become truth .

17. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Who killed Nancy Lanza and why?

Hotwater

18. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Investigators could not determine the killer's identity from crime scene evidence . Although this is
    stated in the specifics of official report , the intro to the report blames it on the kid . Shizoid .

19. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

anniversary bump

20. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

I prefer the Chem-Trails conspiracy myself, That was all George Bush! Had his name written all over it!
    He should be IMPEACHED!