From A Guys Perspective How Would You Feel Taking A Girls Virginity?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by AmandaP182, Nov 6, 2014.

1. AmandaP182

AmandaP182 Members

Would you feel comfortable being with a girl who was a virgin or would you want her to be more experienced sexually? Just wondering...

2. 2formore

2formore Members

if it was a relationship then I would be fine with a being the first for a virgin. Just a casual hookup I would rather have someone experienced. I've had a hookup with a virgin before, and I just don't think it makes it as special for them as being in a relationship would the first time.

Now I can honestly say I would not turn it down, just that I prefer a more experienced woman.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

how would i feel taking a girl's virginity? horny, i would assume.

4. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Taking?

Wouldn't it be better to change the way humanity told you to think of it, and say SHARING instead? If it's a mutual situation and she consents you aren't taking anything.

1 person likes this.
  5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ i'm not really sure how you would share someone's virginity...

1 person likes this.
  6. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Well obviously the vocabulary would change so the question being asked would be reformatted. How would you feel being with a somebody when it's her first time / when she's a virgin. To say take makes it seem like some sort of fucking rape or robbery. lol

Oh cool, my typo sounds Italian. Gonna leave it.

7. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

all of the above

8. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

If someone loses their virginity and I find it, how do I identify whose virginity it is so it can be returned to its proper owner.

1 person likes this.
  9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^DNA testing?

10. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Indifferent. There are virgins who are naturals, and experienced women who have never learned how to go beyond blow up doll.

11. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

As a guy...it was pretty darn satisfying.

I took four girls' virginity. It was pretty awesome knowing they chose me for that special moment in their lives.

12. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Every single woman I've ever been with was a virgin the first time we fucked. I've been fucking the last one for almost 38 years and no complaints.

The last girlfriend I had before meeting my wife went from virgin to sex fiend in one single fucking. She had easily achieved, intense, multiple orgasms, so after discovering what it was like, she could never get enough. (She'd cum so hard most of the time that she'd pass out.After this became an accepted event to both of us, she wanted me to keep right on fucking her after she fainted, just so she'd feel me thrusting in her as she woke up.) We fucked at least daily (sometimes twice or three times) for almost six straight months. Then college ended and we both moved in opposite directions.

Pity. Thinking about her still makes my dick twitch.

OTOH, I wouldn't mind trying someone with previous experience sometime.

1 person likes this.
  13. silk896

silk896 Member

We were all virgins once.

Ergo, there's a heap of guys out there who have done the virginity removal thing.

For a lot of us it's a relief as it was NO BIG DEAL.

I thought nothing the first time except what to do with that yicky puddle on my tummy. And he didn't know he'd devirginised me.

14. Myvatn

Myvatn Guest

You're going to have very mixed replies on this, and you can't make any far-reaching generalisations based on it. It's entirely down to the individual.

As a thumb rule, someone inexperienced is likely to feel comfortable with another inexperienced person to avoid extra pressure to perform, while an experienced person who has had lot of wild sex may prefer a more experienced partner who is on the same wavelength.

Either way, if you're a virgin and unsure whether a guy will like it, it's absolutely no use in trying to lie to him about it, assuming that's what you were hinting at (?). Nobody is going to turn you down because you're a virgin, and it will probably come out anyway because inexperience is rather difficult to mask.

15. barnaba

barnaba Members

First of all, if we're talking about a girl that I considered relationship material, her virginity would play no role UNLESS reasons for her present virginity made a real relationship impossible. I'm talking about strict religious beliefs, waiting until marriage, and such. However, with my age being at the threshold of 30, finding an attractive girl that was within 4-5 years of my age and still a virgin without serious moral convictions against premarital sex would certainly make me question my luck, as well as my senses, powers of observation, and ultimately my ability for rational thought.

If I were younger, say between ages of 16-22 which I think is a reasonable age range for losing one's virginity, and the sex was part of our relationship, then I would feel both excited and honored that someone would choose me as their first sexual partner. Knowing myself, I would fall in love with them over something like that ;)

On the other hand, if such sexual experience occurred as part of some random hookup, I would not be ok with the whole situation. I would feel absolutely awful and used, as if the girl just wanted to get it over with and didn't really care who she was offering her virginity up to. In some convoluted way, I would think that if the girl doesn't care about the circumstances surrounding the loss of her virginity, then she either is too immature for sex, or doesn't respect herself, and if she doesn't respect herself, then she might not want this to happen at all and is just letting me go through with it to please me.

One of my best friends that also happens to be a girl, told me that at a certain point in her life, during her senior year of high school, even though she was attractive (if not very attractive), had plenty of friends, and seemed completely fine on the outside, she actually had such a low opinion of herself that she let a guy have sex with her after a party, even though she did not want it to happen at all. She wasn't a virgin at the time, and the guy didn't physically force himself on her. In her own words, she simply felt so worthless that she had no "right" to say something, and once the situation got to a certain point she felt obligated to let the guy have his way with her. Shit like this terrifies the fuck out of me, and I absolutely hate it when things like this happen to people, and if I happen to know them personally then it just shatters my heart.

If I were to ever devirginize a girl, only to somehow find out afterwards she did not actually want it to happen at the time, it would completely destroy me as a person. I would never ever forgive myself and be a shell of a human being for the rest of my life.

Then again, I'm a guy who lost his virginity at 15, while rather drunk, in a bathroom, after a party, with a girl that was two years older than me, whom I never got to see again in my life, and whom to this day I know by three different first names because with so many people at the party my friends couldn't agree on who exactly I was talking about (facebook sure would have been nice then ;)) . When past girlfriends would ask me about the circumstances, I'd tell them to think of the most romantic way for a guy to lose his virginity....and then think of the exact opposite.

16. maxtazm

maxtazm Members

yeah virgins are just inexperienced. Just takes a few times to train them how to do it right. I agree with what someone else wrote that they don't like the phrase "taking virginity" but hey, it's just semantics.

sex feels good and virgins can enjoy it too. And not every girl hurts the first time. If it hurts it's usually just because the guy she does it with doesn't know what he is doing and also she is tense because she has been told it will hurt.

17. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

That's certainly not true for all virgins. The last girlfriend I had before meeting my wife was a virgin when we met, before she turned into an insane fucking machine. She picked it up instantly.

The night she gave up her virginity was, I'm pretty sure, unintentional. We were both naked, doing a lot of kissing and heavy petting. She was stretched out on top of me and the tip of my erection was pressed right up against her pussy lips. She was so lubricated that the tiniest little thrust on my part would have put me right inside her. I wanted to so badly, but didn't want to mess up our relationship by going faster than she wanted. It didn't matter because she just collapsed on me. One second, I was outside of her. The next, I was all the way in and she was squeezing me like she was having an orgasm. She was also lying on top of me motionless and limp as a sack of potatoes. I shook her a couple times before realizing that she'd fainted. I pulled out of her all panicked, went to get her a glass of water, shook her some more, all kinds of ineffective attempts to wake her up. After a couple minutes, she just wakes up on her own. We get dressed and talk about what happened. Of course, I have to tell her about the parts after she passed out. We came to the (accurate) conclusion that she immediately had an orgasm when I entered her and it was so powerful that it knocked her out. I'd heard of women like that, but never known one personally. Prior to this evening, I was the only one of the two of us that wasn't a virgin and we both knew that, as a technicality, penetration of her vagina by my penis bumped the non-virgin count in the room up to two. She accepted the fact with surprising (to me) aplomb.

Fast forward to the next time we get together. We get out of our clothes and on with the petting even faster than normal, which is what I figured we were back to doing. However, in just a couple minutes, she pulls away from me, goes over to this little waist-high shelf that's built into the wall, and hops her butt up onto it. Once she gets comfortably seated, she spreads her legs out wide and crooks her finger at me. I walk over and, when I start to slip my cock into her, she grabs me and pulls me in the rest of the way. So, she's sitting there with her legs wrapped around me while I fuck her standing up. Pretty much the entire time, she's got her arms around me, patting me on the back and whispering, "Come on, come on..." in my ear. After about seven or eight minutes, I finally blow my load inside her and, just as I'm starting to wind down, she has an orgasm of her own. It wasn't a knock-her-out orgasm like the last one, but it was pretty strong and she hung on to it for an impressively long time.

After that night, we couldn't fuck often enough. Sometimes, it was two or three times a day. This was complicated by the fact that we were living in adjacent college co-ops and both of us had roommates. Fortunately, I had a big Dodge muscle car ('73 Charger) with a huge back seat. Anyway, her orgasms knocked her out at least half the time. What got even more surreal was that, after the first few times, I found out that she wanted me to keep fucking her after she'd passed out, so that she'd feel me thrusting inside her when she woke up!

Crazy days!

18. maxtazm

maxtazm Members

yeah some girls really look forward to it.

19. highlivin229

highlivin229 Members

I've only ever taken the virginity of the girl who is now my wife. She was 21 while I was 44, and it was messy and funny.

I have taken the anal virginity of several women, though.

In both cases, the women whose vaginal or anal virginity I took became closer to me, more attached to me.