Skateboarding Tattoos

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by wtfisthatkid, Nov 6, 2014.

1. wtfisthatkid

wtfisthatkid Member

Anyone have any pictures of anything unique to inspire me?
    Or any ideas?
    Im just trying to think of what I want for a first tattoo.
    I know its definitely going to be skateboarding related as that's the only thing that means enough to me to get a permanent image on my body for.

2. broony

broony Banned

Don't get a skateboarding tattoo tell you are to old to take falls from the crashes. It will mean something much more.

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I always liked the spitfire logo when I was into skateboarding many years ago

4. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Some motif based on a classic bananna or fat board - not one of those popsicle sticks the kids ride nowadays.

5. wtfisthatkid

wtfisthatkid Member

Im not sure I'll last much longer haha. 7 years in and I already have arthritis. My knees are destroyed, my back and neck are destroyed, my right shoulder is destroyed..don't even get me started on my ankles..
    Skateboarding already means a lot to me, it's a very large part of my life.

6. wtfisthatkid

wtfisthatkid Member

I ride popsicle sticks though..I wasn't born soon enough for those boards so they don't really mean too much to me personally.

7. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I have a friend that has a skateboard wheel tattooed with a design of something in it. I cant remember what is in it. He has too many tattoos to keep track of but I thought getting a tattoo of a wheel was pretty cool. I dont think i have a picture. If I run across one I'll post it.