Hippie Festival

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by mirma, Nov 6, 2014.

1. mirma

mirma Guest

ok so ive been on this site for just a little while and did doesnt seem like many people visit this site anymore but here i go

we have been going to the texas renaissance festival for 10 years and after a while it just gets to be the same thing over and over...... so my friends and i are looking for a new festival to go to. it doesnt have to be in texas but close to texas would be preferred( most of the friends have "real" jobs boooo on them right?! lol) but we would like to be able to camp out and enjoy ourselves without having younger generation spoiling the party ( trf has tured into a slut fest where people are being date raped, kids think their grown ups and cant just drink the night away) i mean dont get me wrong we like to drink and partake in fun but when the whole time your running into 16-22 yr olds who are drunk as a skunk and throwing up everywhere or trying to get in your pants or trying to fight everyone, it gets pretty old.
    we want a calmer, laid back, but still having a great party kinda place. we went to blackwater a few months ago and that was pretty cool so if you know that festival or something like that please let me know!!!

1 person likes this.