Sex Card Games For Couples

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by redandblack, Nov 6, 2014.

1. redandblack

redandblack Members

I'm looking for a good sex card game for couples. Any recommendations?
    Thanks

1 person likes this.
  2. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

XXXenophile, if you can find a copy. (The last copy I saw available on Amazon was used and they wanted almost $390.00 for it!)

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

strip poker, good classic

4. redandblack

redandblack Members

Thanks for your suggestions. XXXenophile- is not what I'm looking for, strip poker- too common and easy.
    What about these 3:
    XXXopoly (good rating on Amazon)
    Ardor- something new ??
    Monogamy (good rating on Amazon)
    Did anyone played them?

5. Ilike tosharewife

Ilike tosharewife Members

If you might be open to a board game rather than a card game there are a few out there we,ve played that were pretty good.Its been a while an I cant remember all the names.I know 1 was called bumps and grinds.It is basicly a stripping and drinking game with some kissing,girls sitting on various guys laps and is played by candlelight to kind of set the mood as well I noticed it made girls who were new to doing something like undressing in front of others and the alcohol doesnt hurt.But it lead to some pretty hot experiences.An the same company that made this has several more similar games.I know 1 instead of taking a drink you would take a toke.Its be en over 30 yrs since we bought ours.But have seen them just in the past cpl of yrs in spencers and in a cpl of stores that sell adult toys.But dont completly give up on strip poker.Because you can add some spice to it by changing the rules a little before you start to play.I hope I,ve given you some ideas that will work for you.If so Id love to hear how things work out.

6. hiddengnome

hiddengnome Members

mojoupgrade is a good website to check out. Or if you'd like to look beyond cards, you can try Mattress Mambo 2 if you've got an Android device

7. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

My wife and I have a great game called 'All Night Love Affair'. Its available from lovehoney and is easy to play for couples. Ive got a hard on right now thinking of how filthy a game it is!

8. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I always lose at strip poker! Sometime on purpose!