New To This Forum-Question About Facials

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by mmm47, Nov 5, 2014.

1. mmm47

mmm47 Members

Hi There,

I am new to this forum and have a couple questions. Whom is turned on by facials? Whom is turned on by giving/getting facials?

I for one am turned on by facials, even though I'm not quite sure why.

I am turned on by giving as well as recieving facials.

When I have tried the bi thing in the past, I was really turned on when the guy pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot a load on my chin. I liked watching the shot and watching their face before they came.

1 person likes this.
  2. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Hi there mmm47.

I too am extremely turned on when giving facials, and I've managed to give out lots in the past. Seeing my wife with a faceful of my cum is such a turn on and I can remember vividly the first time I did it to her.

I've never received a facial (unless you count my wife's juices dripping onto my face as I lick her out) but I'm more than a little curious as to how it would feel to suck a cock, and I'd be (VERY) happy for him to give me a facial if he didn't want to cum in my mouth, which I'd also be happy to let him do incidentally.

I think the reason that facials turn me on immensely is that it's such an intimate, and extremely sexy thing to do.

What I'd really love to do is put his cock back into my mouth when he's finished spraying me; that's an even sexier thing to do!

3. oralover

oralover Members

The only thing I don't like about a facial is it's a waste of good sperm because I love to swallow.

1 person likes this.
  4. mmm47

mmm47 Members

Thank you for the replies.

I aggree that facials are intimate in a goofy kind of way. :)

5. tinyclit

tinyclit Member

I know you guys get turned on by facials and like to take sexy pictures of our cum covered faces and stuff. I admit that at one time a long time ago I used to like getting facials too. They were fun. I agree with oralover, it's a huge waste of good cum. Once I got over the novelty of getting facials I found swallowing cum to be far more pleasurable for me. I like my husband to stroke his cock and cum into my mouth. I swallow his cum, then lick and suck his cock clean. I enjoy doing that. No need to put any towel down and there's no mess to clean up afterwards either. I used to have to take a shower after getting a facial. After swallowing I can just go back to bed if I want to.

3 people like this.
  6. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

I’m not really turned on by facials. I want cum in my mouth or to cum in their mouth. to cum in pussy is the best, mouth second, then on tits, or on ass.