Mutual Masturbation

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by tension_relieved, Nov 3, 2014.

1. tension_relieved

tension_relieved Guest

Hey! How many of you enjoy mutual masturbation? I've only done it through cams but it is something that I absolutely love. Tell me about you mutual masturbation stories and if you are interested in masturbating with me then message me! I'm a male in my early 20s and am looking for a female (sorry guys!)

2. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I have masturbated mutually only with my wife. I love it. A couple of times she has sat back with the camera and video me while I wank. It turns me on so much. Often we lay side by side and just do our own thing, usually ends with me cumming on her lovely tits. Great fun.

1 person likes this.
  3. Chrysalis2027

Chrysalis2027 Members

I had a college girlfriend who was deathly afraid of getting pregnant. We used condoms but sometimes she was still antsy and she would just want to mutually masturbate. Sometimes we would get each other off and other times we would each masturbate. The best time was once when i was licking her clit while she rubbed it. I tried to get her to finger herself but she kept rubbing. Eventaully I was licking her and fingering her while she was rubbing her clit. She came and I climbed up by her belly and played until I came on her breasts.

4. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

It’s a turn on to me. My wife and I have done it plenty of times. I have done it on cam with other men, but have yet to find a woman that will do it. I would love to find a woman I could meet with for mutual masturbation. This would probably lead to at least oral sex, but I’m good with that.

2 people like this.
  5. georgemed222

georgemed222 Member

It's an awesome experience. I can keep going through 3 or 4 blasts sometimes, when my partner feels similarly aroused. Amazing stuff. My dick tends to get raw from it, so I do use a good penis health cream (Man1 Man Oil in my case) to take care of the rawness and soreness.

1 person likes this.
  6. rudemarineboy

rudemarineboy Members

the wife and i wank each other all the time

7. Spunky850CSi

Spunky850CSi Member

I have mutual masturbation with my partner.

8. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

It's a regular occurrence in our house! Hubby & I do it several times a month, makes a fascinating & erotic change from intercourse! Also, when I was 14 going on 15 I had a girl friend who sometimes wanted me to jill off with her.

waynedunn and restless_stroker like this.
  9. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Oh yes. My wife and I love to watch each other masturbate and we love to give each other hand relief too.

I particularly enjoy stripping as my wife watches, fully clothed, before she gives me a fantastic handjob.

Lovely!

10. Nelser

Nelser Members

Just recently when me and my bf were getting it on, our condom broke and we didn't have any more. So, after a bit of oral, we both started masturbating and making out. Then he got up on his knees and masturbated while he got a nice view of me pleasuring myself, then I let him come all over my breasts. It was pretty awesome.

11. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Cumming on your woman's tits is always fantastic; a very erotic thing to do!

2 people like this.
  12. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

its erotic seeing how one another get off to each other. Cummimg on her body just makes the experience every better.

13. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Although I've never managed to find anything to corroborate the claim, I was taught that Mutual Masturbation can also refer to the act people masturbating whilst in the presence of each other, without necessarily actually having physical contact with each other. Not quite how I envisioned it though.

14. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

My last mutual masturbation event was when i was at boarding school in 1954.

Never been interested since.

15. wombat42

wombat42 Members

My wife and I have indulged in mutual masturbation since before we were married. She has an unusually large clitoris and I was quite amazed when I first discovered it. When fully aroused it stands out from her vulva and labia like a little one inch cock. This makes it easy to masturbate with thumb and fore finger as you would with a small penis. She likes to sit astride me and gently masturbate me while I stimulate her clitoris. The size of her clit also makes it eminently suckable and she does enjoy being bought to orgasm in this way. Though she will occasionally suck my cock, she does not like me to cum in her mouth, so she withdraws just before I cum and masturbates me to climax. I usually ejaculate over her tits and belly. I then bring her to orgasm either by sucking her clit or masturbating her. Our masturbatory exercises are not confined to the bed room; we often indulge outdoors as our garden is private and not overlooked by anyone. We also shower together and seeing me take a piss, with a semi hard on, before showering, usually gets her excited, and results in mutual masturbation in the soap suds. Don’t get the idea that all we do is masturbate, we fuck more often than that. We both indulge alone, she has a vibrator which is always close at hand, or we lie together in bed and wank ourselves to climax.

3 people like this.
  16. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Great post Mr. wombat. You are incredibly lucky to have such an accommodating wife.

Keep up the good posts.

1 person likes this.
  17. Jonny718

Jonny718 Member

Lucky guy....!! My wife is as sexy as anything (when in the mood), but she just doesn't seem to have the knack of handjobs... :-(

18. Jonny718

Jonny718 Member

I will second Running Man's comments - sounds like you both get a lot of enjoyment out of mutual self-pleasuring...!

19. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

20. Swiggletree

Swiggletree Members

My friend and I used to take eachother in hand when I was younger. I think I gave him his first orgasm it was awesome.

1 person likes this.