What Is Romance, In Your Opinion?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Blackeyes28, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Blackeyes28

Blackeyes28 Members

What is romance to you?
    and what is the most romantic experience you have ever had?

1 person likes this.
  2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

A whole lot of nonsense, basically.

3. butterfly712

butterfly712 Members

Romance to me is a good feeling to have with you and your loved one,I haven't really experienced it in the past or present,my bf isen't romantic,but that's ok,I still love him.

1 person likes this.
  4. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

5. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I find cuddling together romantic. Holding hands, exchanging smiles, doing stuff together like hiking, I mean, sharing a passion. I also feel I'm being romantic when I do something for him, something like cooking. I don't like cooking, so, when I do cook (not very often) it's for him, seldom for myself.

We aren't very romantic, but we hug, kiss, say "I love you", text horny/caring messages and we give compliments to each other everyday.

6. birsha

birsha Member

That's so out of character you've got to be kidding.

Romance is probably different for different people. For me it's the little gestures that my boyfriend makes for me every day. How he really listens to me and responds so quickly to the things that bother me or that I'm worrying about. How he cleans the bathroom and vaccums the house and cooks dinner so often since he knows I don't like doing those things. Romance doesn't have much to do with sex in the sense that I think you can have romance without sex. Though it can include sex too and sex with someone who obviously cares about you is so much better.

Sometimes just being with that person, alone, talking and spending time together is the most romantic thing in the world.

7. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

a twinkle someone can put in your eyes and vice versa.....

8. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Slow dancing in a park at night while listening to The Smiths
    Going out for breakfast at your favorite restaurant and staring into each other's eyes
    The people and things that surround you just dissolve into the background when you're with each other
    Road trips together and discovering new places
    Late night text messages saying how much you miss each other...

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Romance to me is defined by the individual. For too long we have been subjected to this idealic Romeo and Juliette "romantic" love. The two idiots end up killing themselves. Yeah, real love folks, that's deep. -rolls eyes- Yet this is exactly what we were subjected to at high school in which I remember arguing with the teachers that there's just as much adoration, if not more, involved in a relationship woven around the kinks of BDSM.

My definition is so black and white and shaded grey, I won't even comprehend an answer. It's too individual.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

romance is regularly cited as something that women want in a relationship. from observation, most women seem to want being ignored and cheated on in a relationship. so, according to logic, romance is ignoring your woman and cheating on her.

11. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Out of my character?

You must have missed my character's opinion of anal.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I hate the kind of empty romantic gestures guys do early on in a relationship. Romance to me is my man grabbing my ass when I have a 100f fever and snot running down my face and then telling me he can't help it because I'm so sexy. I also like how when I get super stressed and type A and take it out on him he conveniently forgets what a bitch i am in less than 2 minutes. Stuff like that, when someone forgives, accepts, or overlooks all your hideous imperfections is the stuff of real love stories.

2 people like this.
  13. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Westside story

14. Blackeyes28

Blackeyes28 Members

To me romance is what makes life worth-living. It's the purest form of love; well...it deals with contemplating the beauty of the person you are attracted to. This contemplation prevents your mind from thinking other things.
    You are enamored of that person's beauty: and you see that person is beautiful both inside and outside.
    You are not capable to look into this person's eyes without blushing.

The most romantic experience I've ever had?

The guy I was in love with and I were alone. In my office. He was using my printer. He was so close to me that I told him: "please, you are too close...leave me some room". He saw I was blushing. My face was as red as a pepper. He noticed that and he got nervous, and he told me: "I'm not close. This is close". and he got closer and closer. I was dying. My heart was beating at the speed of light. Then he held me in his arm and kissed me.

1 person likes this.
  15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

For me, pretty much whatever the exact opposite to all of that is

16. birsha

birsha Member

I think I maybe confused you with someone else. Sorry.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so, friend zone stuff basically.

dance fighting?

1 person likes this.
  18. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Badass dance fighting along with finger snapping and Gomez Addams

19. redandblack

redandblack Members

a complete bath with bubbles, champagne, candles, and maybe a little Barry White.

20. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

A snoozefest