Describe Your First Lesbian Experience!

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Joanie01, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Joanie01

Joanie01 Member

I wanted to know about the first time you had lesbian sex. Share anything you want to share, good or bad, short or long. I love hearing these stories. :) Thanks girls, I really appreciate.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My first time was on my 16th birthday. I had been romantically involved with my partner at the time (still have her 11 years later) but we hadn't slept together mainly because we were unsure too and well my girl didn't want to pressure anything while I was underage even though she was up to three years older than me.

So 16th birthday and I'm in high school. I had been starting to skip certain classes that would have zero effect on my studies to go to uni and my girl at the time was out of school and bumming around all day at home. So I skipped school and walked over to her house and as usual she met me at about half way distance, all kisses and cuddles, happy birthday etc.
    We made it back to hers, I dropped my bag in her room and went to shower. She had a much bigger bed than I did growing up, I had previously spent some time in her bed napping while she studies for her final exams. After my shower we were in her room, house empty and we both wanted to explore the sex.
    It was very touchy feely, very light.. now days it reminds me of an inexperienced female who's very shy.. but back then it was very intimate. It was not the first time we had ever touched one another, we were already experimenting with that. But this was the first time we layed naked together. She of course being older and the more dominant in the relationship went for the oral first. Having no real clue what I enjoyed, I didn't either, she just licked around with her tongue, flicking me in places. It was enjoyable, beautiful.. I'm not sure how long that went for.. I did not have an orgasm but I was wet and swollen, she knew I was enjoying it. She came back up with kisses and cuddle. My head was spinning, she said her head was also spinning and we layed with each other in our arms.

That was really it. I would not change it for anything either, it is a memory burned experience that I cherish and hold very close to my heart.

3. silk896

silk896 Member

To misquote one J. Ceasar.

"I saw, I licked, I liked, I came." I was 25.

Everything else is private.

4. Joanie01

Joanie01 Member

Well Irminsul, that was just hella cute! :) Thanks for sharing and please keep sharing girls!

5. Jessica.Squirt

Jessica.Squirt Members

Do you like women with a huge penis? Well, I think you understood.