How Does Orgasming And Cumming Work For A Girl?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by billywodkiss, Oct 27, 2014.

1. billywodkiss

billywodkiss Members

Well basically orgasming and cumming in a guy works like this:

We have an orgasm and usually cum at the same time. For us an orgasm is the contractions that feel good and cumming is when we ejaculate / the ending.

Guys can learn to have multiple orgasms but then it works like this:

We basically control the stimulation and we stop so we just have an orgasm. So we basically stop stimulation when we are close to cumming so that we dont actually cum and just have an orgasm. That way we can just stop for a bit and have another orgasm. Then usually when wev had enough we just have our last orgasm and dont stop so we basically have an orgasm and ejac / cum at the same time. Usually this happens when we either get bored or its sore or we just cant controll it and go over the edge.

How does that work for a girl? Do you cum after having so many orgasms? Is it like each orgasm is building up for you to cum and when youve built up enough you basically orgasm and cum?

Or is like it takes different things to orgasm and different things to cum?

Would be great if you could explain it all to me in as much detail as possible. Thank you. Really appreciate the help ladies.

2. silk896

silk896 Member

Much the same.
    the tension inside builds up - we feel all electric inside.
    For us, it can be from a number of sources - but using broad generalisation, we get there because or clit, and sometimes the mythical G-Spot are stimulated.

then there's the release of the tension. For some that involves a few little pants and a smile, for others it can involve massive bodily tremors in sequence with a release of fluid from urethra (squirt) or increased dribbles of lube stuff from our vagina.
    Some women have it all, some have different bits.
    Noteveryone is the same.

I would say, as a gender, our orgasms display themselves in a far greater variety of ways.

3. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

"sometimes the mythical G-Spot are stimulated."
    I like that phrasing.

This thread reminds me of a story I heard,

On the eighth day, God still had some details to finish. (No construction project ever gets completed on time.)
    So, after arranging the spots on the leopards, God came to Adam and Eve and said, "There are two physical abilities that I haven't yet given you yet. Adam will get one and Eve the other. I just haven't decided who gets which.
    "The first ability is the ability to pee standing up...

"ME, God!" Adam interrupted, "Me! I want to pee standing up. Please God, can I pee standing up."

God smiled and said, "Yes, Adam you will be able to pee standing up. And you Eve, you get the other ability, you get the multiple orgasms."

:)

1 person likes this.