Why Is My Crush Acting Like This?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by luvfelicia, Oct 27, 2014.

1. luvfelicia

luvfelicia Members

I started a new job a couple of months ago & a woman that works there is gay. Well she befriended me and we quickly began texting and talking on the phone. We innocently flirted nonstop. She invited me out one night with her & 2 of her friends (gay couple) & that was when I realized that I had strong romantic feelings for her. A few days later I had a bad day & was confused & she asked me if I was confused about my sexuality and I said yes. She told me she could tell when she met me that I was gay & that I was attracted to her.

Later that night I told her I had feelings for her. She said she had just got out of a relationship and that she liked me a lot but she didn't want to hurt me if it didn't work out and she's concerned about our 18 yr age difference. Well I have felt awkward ever since even though she said things wouldn't be awkward between us. We didn't talk much for about a week. Then she got pneumonia and we didn't see each other for about 2 wks. But about a week ago she seemed really into me. We were texting & she was liking all of my Facebook posts and commenting & we even slightly sexually flirted one night. A few nights later I put a post about needing a night out & she said we should shoot some pool one night. Then she started ignoring me. No texts, calls, barely if at all liking anything on my Facebook. I'll try to joke around with her and she'll joke back and then all of a sudden start ignoring me again. Her ex moved to another state today & I know she's upset about that.

What's going on? Did info something wrong? Does she hate me? Have feelings for me and be scared & shutting me out because of it? Should I just start ignoring her or something? I'm so confused right now....and to be honest I don't care if she's interested in me romantically or not. I just want our friendship back :(