Lets Be Funny?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by genevabee, Oct 27, 2014.

1. genevabee

genevabee Guest

I wrote this on my phone and accidentally deleted it ; ( So 2nd time Im writing this but on my computer. I couldn't let you guys down! Hope this thread gets some replies bc I really loved reading these over on Opiophile! OK. Question ~ What funny, random, bizzare things do you do while high on opiates? Any cringe worthy, or really memorable silly moments?

Me. Well I like to go take walks to local cafes or just to the 711 and buy a bunch of food. Then I like to walk around a lil extra and hand out $$$ to homeless people. If they are sitting in front of the 711 I will buy em chips, water, a banana and swisher sweets. Now I dont ALWAYS do this but when I have the money, I get SO spend happy w the homeless. It just makes my high that much better ; ) Unfortunately, recently, I gave a person $$ thinking they were homeless and they were not >.< Oh gawwwdd. Horrible! Anyways. I also compliment people ALOT and say weird things as they walk away like "have a sunshiney day!" Then I go home and blast some Amy Winehouse or some Chillstep, or maybe put in a Marilyn Monroe movie from my collection and get in a bubble bath. 3-4 hours later. I finally step out of my bubble bath. I put on some lingerie and get in super cleaning mode. I clean in lingerie for hours just to make my bf happy for all the times I was a withdrawing, miserable, depressive b*tch. He gets pretty irritable watching me clean till 6 am in my lingerie and not having any sex yet. I think its funny, heheh ; ) Often times I will bake a few trays of Christmas cookies (bc I LOVE Christmas cookies!!!) and shove them in my boyfriend's face. I will then cook a delicious healthy meal but SUGAR comes FIRST! Once or twice I ran out of all my baking ingredients to make my cookies and I was having such strong sugar cravings so I just started drinking corn syrup straight from the bottle. I drank half the bottle. That is so gross. I hang out on my balcony and say hi to all my neighbors passing by. I get on YouTube and watch kitten videos or funny pranks for hours and leave silly comments. Im a nutcase huh?

2. genevabee

genevabee Guest

Oh, dont know if you guys find this funny. But I sure do! I went to Target recently and was nodding out in one of the isles. So I started slapping my self repeatedly and people standing around watching were having such a good laugh. I was laughing too as I was slapping myself in the face ; )

3. genevabee

genevabee Guest

4. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I get into cleaning mode on Hydro's too. Sometimes I'll be cleaning the bathroom at 3 am, washing dishes, sweeping the floor, etc. And then playing Bootleggers for hours at a time. I'm in a good crew and high-ranked, lol. The best thing about it is the people I meet. I've made friends from the UK, the Netherlands, Belgium and even the Middle East.

5. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

http://youtu.be/ihcG_EG-6f8

1 person likes this.
  6. RainyDayHype

http://youtu.be/61_3bpAPF78

7. genevabee

genevabee Guest

@rainydayz omg Im dyingggg omg omg omg >.<

8. genevabee

genevabee Guest

@rainydayz Are you ready to giggle???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6ER99lZmjU

9. RainyDayHype

...lol
    looks like he pooped his pants

10. genevabee

genevabee Guest

OMG I guess Im just immature but I cant stop laughing and watching his wide walking. Im having laugh-gasms

11. genevabee

genevabee Guest

@Happy_Dude what is Bootleggers? Iv made some friends from Pakistan while high ; )

12. broony

broony Banned

This is really really weird. If I saw someone doing that id think, they are a target, in a target, stay away.. in fact since they grabbing so much attention ima hit up a section without barcodes..

Not for something bad..wrong.. but id keep the 4runner locked and be think about what shelf on your mind.

I will throw soap and will have 15 seconds to change isle.

13. broony

broony Banned

Never mind you in LA.

Im out of here.

14. genevabee

genevabee Guest

So where r u from that makes you so much better??

15. genevabee

genevabee Guest

How do you get to be a lifetime supporter anyway?? I wanna support

16. happydude_60

It's a browser-based game set in the 1920's-30's during prohibition. I think it's a pretty cool game, and I've been playing for 5 years now. You can find it at http://www.Bootleggers.us

17. happydude_60

I believe it's a donation you have to make. I'm not sure where to find the page for it though.

18. happydude_60

I may have found it. Go to Subscribe/Upgrade at the top of the page. It gives 2 options, yearly and lifetime. There are some benefits that come with it. If that's not it, ask a staff member.