Loves My Butt, Ignores My Boobs

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by McCloud, Oct 27, 2014.

1. McCloud

McCloud Member

My nips are really sensitive and I told my partner that I'm not a huge fan of breast play, (licking, touching) as sometimes it can be very uncomfortable, but I made sure to mention I didn't want to exclude it completely. He's fine with it as he is more of an ass man, but now I feel like my boobs are totally ignored. Is this a thing?? Has this happened to anyone else? What can I do for him to want to play with my boobs?

1 person likes this.
  2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

From my experience, most guys are into boobs and will touch them... however, I came across one guy who was into butts and ignored my boobs.....this was horrible because I LOVE my boobs to be played with...
    just stick them in his mouth
    but maybe he's worried about hurting you because you said they're sensitive...

3. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

We'll need pics in order to answer this question for you

1 person likes this.
  4. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

As much as I like ezm8's reply I can't Imangine someone that would give boobs some attention. I know that it's nice for someone to do something without needing to ask them, but you might just have to tell him that they need a littl attention.

5. Lukin

Lukin Members

I love my girls boobs I could lick and suck them all day long so I have no idea why your guy doesn't like doing it.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

"i told him not to play with my boobs so he stopped playing with my boobs. what's wrong with my boobs that made him stop playing with them?"

1 person likes this.
  7. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

He probably doesn't know how much boob play you want. Just tell him.

8. Mike_jones

Mike_jones Members

Try to wear sexy stuff that show your boobs in a HOT way... an open bust lingerie...shelf bra...etc.

Also, select positions where your boobs are facing him and touch him in front of of him to tease him..

Ask him to do a massage for you before making love.....get a massage oil. He will for sure start with your boobs and then you can ask him for massage for them.

Do not forget..that practice makes perfect...so with lots of focus on your boobs, he will be attracted to them and never ignore them again.

Let me know how it goes with you..!!

9. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I know how you feel. My husband is crazy about my butt. He worships it, kisses it, licks it, talks to it. My boobs... not really. He plays with them, but that's quite a recent thing.