Problem In Bed

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by danko94, Oct 25, 2014.

1. danko94

danko94 Members

Hi everyone, i have 20 years old and for first time i took a girl into bed after staying in a party, we started kissing and that stuff but i had 2 problems: first her condoms was so narrow i couldnt fit in my di** s oi just started penetrate her a bit without condom, i told her better wait for next day cause i had drank too much, so in the morning we tried again and here comes the weird thing, i felt NOTHING when she was sucking it, same when i was inside her without condom, just nothing... we were like that for 10 min so she said, ok ill suck it until you cum, but with all efforts i couldnt cum so i told her to stop...(my dick wasnt hard at all, like at its 70%) so whats the problem? i thought in the first time i would cum so fast but jsut the opposite happened, btw i wasnt nervous or something i just couldnt. some tips? im gonna see her again soon and dont want the same happen again :x
    thanks in advance

2. barnaba

barnaba Members

Ok, as someone who has used over 50 different condom brands, I can honestly tell you right away that picking the right one for you is as important as the girl you are about to have sex with. To put it nicely, I would much rather suck my own dick than try having sex with some of the condoms I tried in the past.

Narrow condoms can be especially terrible. With my current long-term girlfriend, I only tend to put on a condom right before the end, to avoid the mess and the lower the risk of pregnancy even further (According to the U.S. Department of Health, "Of 100 women who use [birth control pills] each year, about nine women may get pregnant"). As usual, I grabbed one from the variety packs I bought, and it happened to be one of the "ultra-thin", "bare skin","feels like nothing is there" types. Well, I put it on and it felt tight but thin, so I thought this might be alright.

Well it wasn't.

When I got back in my girlfriend, her being wet made to condom actually physically shrink, to a point that the rubber band part at the end turned into a really narrow cock ring, and was cutting off circulation to the head of my penis. Now the thing with those rings (a piece of info I discovered after the fact) is that the tighter they are the shorter the time you can have it on. I lasted about 3 minutes before I pulled it off (and even that was pretty unpleasant) and went back inside without one.

Condoms that are too tight, too narrow, or contain any of those desensitizing lubricants with lidocaine can quickly ruin a good night.