The Unhealthy Thread

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Irminsul, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Alright, too much health shit on this forum.

Let's talk about nasty foods instead like burgers and fries. =)

Are there any local pig out joints where you live like I see on Man V Food? We have smaller challenges in places here, like 2 steins and a burger with fries or something similar.

What are your favorite bad foods?

2 people like this.
  2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Haven't had one of these in years, but here in Rochester there is this placed called Nick Tahou's which serves something called a Garbage Plate, which is hot dogs or beef patties on a bed of macaroni salad (or baked beans) and home fries, topped with onions and hot sauce. It looks disgusting but is actually quite delicious.

[​IMG]

http://youtu.be/F2TjnY-gAdk

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That does not look very appealing at all lol. Though it reminds me of something I do fry up that I learned in Austria that is a good hang over cure. Basically peel potatoes and cut into small cubes as if you are going to mash it all up. Then get mince, more mince the better I always like using 3 types of minces in most things I make. Pork mince, beef and lamb. Fry the mince up, add bacon and bacon and fry it all up together. Then add a few cracked eggs on top, stir it all in and keep frying until it's one big mess. And my god it's like a second life after a hangover.. for half an hour anyways until your body gets to digest it lol. Also good to throw some grated cheese over it too.

4. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

2 steins, burger and fries is a challenge?
    That sounds like a normal lunch.

2 people like this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

We have smaller waist lines here. =)

6. neodude1212

Yea but I'm probably underweight and even I could eat that.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Iunno, plate of fries adds up for me. I don't bother with fries much anymore, empty carbs, empty carbs.

8. neodude1212

I don't like them either.
    I had a job at a fast food place and the sight of them cooking in the oil is rather unappetizing. Turned me off of them for ever I think.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I seem to excrete chippie oil almost immediately so the site of them sizzling on my plate with salt exploding everywhere isn't nice for me either.

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I live about 30 minutes from a diner called the Beacon which is supposed to be quite famous. Every president since at least the carter administration has eaten there. I dont really get it, its nothing special. Just a big greasy diner with mediocre burgers

11. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

one of my favorite breakfast places was bought by a couple of women and the change the whole thing in a vegetarian restaurant. What a waste

1 person likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Vegetarian restaurants? Ugh, you can't have that.

2 people like this.
  13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm not aware of any food challenges around here. there's some decent restaurants, but nothing really special, and nothing with silly "eat a horse and get it for free" deals or anything like that.

i worked in food service for years. i thought i was turned off to a lot of things forever, but i would eat every one of those things right now if they were offered to me.

there's a pizza place in town here that's supposed to be famous too. i've seen it on tv, it's supposed to be one of the 3 oldest pizza places still in existence or something, etc.

i don't get it either. you sit there for an hour, even if they're not busy, and then they bring you a slightly above average thin crust pizza. and then you have to sell your car to pay your bill.

14. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

That sounds amazing.

Here "hangover cure" means something so disgusting it shocks you out of it, and/or makes you go back to drinking.

Like manudo. Tastes like puke, literally (people get really mad if you say this - because it's fucking true, and they've built all their stupid fucking family sunday traditions around it - it's tripe, which is inherently puke-saturated). I'm pretty sure the original reason it was considered a hangover cure is a hair-of-the-dog type thing.... you woke up and puked beer-bile, now eat some puke-soup and drink a beer...... yay.

All that said, I kind of like it, sometimes, a little bit.

As for unhealthy things, I enjoy a mcgangbang from time to time.

15. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

16. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I so want this now

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yesterdays supper was 2 pogos and a poutine

yummmy

18. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Definitely some deep fried meat snacks to go with deep fried frites from the dutch snackbar. I've not seen these meat snacks anywhere else but you guys don't know what you're missing! Dutch frites are also much better than those skinny french frites from the macdonalds, especially with warm peanut sauce instead of their fritessauce or whatever that stuff is called.

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Trying to think of the most disgusting place to eat in sydney, probably Moo burgers, they have a double Wagyu burger thats a $30 burger, and a kangaroo burger

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I ate 14mg of alprazolam(Xanax) for breakfast. Does that count?

1 person likes this.