Uncut: Needing Some Advice/help

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Ermagherd, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Ermagherd

Ermagherd Members

Im uncut and in my mid 20's. I used to have sex regularly and once I got into Med School I stopped to focus on schooling. Im past the point where my foreskin is super tight and hurts to be pulled back. It doesnt bother me one way or the other. Although I try to make it a point to have the skin always pulled back. In the past when I started doing this to how my penis is now, I can definitely tell a difference. I masterbate in hot showers when I have the time, in the mood, and thinking about it. It has helped too. I fell like its all in my head ( the one on my shoulders). Im a booty man. I LOVE a nice juicy ass. So when I have a chick bent over and I see my penis goin in and it its like TOO much for me to handle and it like overwhelms me. Its pretty frustrating not to be able to pound a chick doggystyle, let alone when booty is your favorite part on a woman. Im not an everyday drug user, but I have takin adderoll in school like a lot of kids have and the times I did have sex I could go a LONG time. Its like I was so intensely focused that nothing phased me. Obviously Im not gonna take that stuff everytime I have sex, so I need other options.

I was thinking about getting some desensitizing cream. Suggestions?
    Brand/style condoms? Suggestions?