Help G74 Opana Dose

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by pj9812, Oct 18, 2014.

1. pj9812

pj9812 Members

first time opana user there the crushable G74 40 mg ER u lick the coating of and crush and they are like the old school I've already asked about that earlier today. my normal dose is 90-110mg of oxy. over the last 3 hours i have snorted 12-15mg of opana which is 96-120mg of oxy so i should be pretty high but I'm really not that high. Should i keep snorting more i don't want to do too much and od. what do you guys think my dose of opana should be thanks for the help

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

how do you get 120mg out of 40mg?

word it better..

3. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

You might want to keep this info handy

-------
    world directory of poison centers

http://www.who.int/i...e/directory/en/

poison control in usa

www.aapcc.org

1-800-222-1222 24/7/365 hotline

a statement at the bottom of this page http://www.aapcc.org...17/Default.aspx
    says the poison hotline is confidential

-----------------

I've never called poison control, so I can't vouch for it.

I don't know if they will answer a question like "how much of this shit can I snort before I OD?", but they might.

If you tell them how much you've snorted, they'll almost certainly tell you if you are in danger of OD

I don't know if you can go by dose alone, since there are a lot of variables.

4. pj9812

pj9812 Members

sorry to word better 40mg opana=320mg oxycodone opana is 20x stronger at 100% bioavailibility snorted is 40% bioavailibility so 40x20=800mg x .40(snorted bioavailibilty) =320mg oxy =40mg opana… i took in-between 12-15mg which pans out to 96-120 mg of oxy so far. i just don't get why i don't feel high is oxycodone just more euphoric i mean I'm not really nodding or anything too much i feel a little nauseous but nothing severe.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

40mg is 40mg,, no matter what why you take it.