How To Avoid Poo?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by thatsall, Oct 15, 2014.

1. thatsall

thatsall Members

It's been years since I've tried anal because of an experience where i got my girlfriends poo on myself.... That was enough to scare me off indefinitely... But the other night, after drinking some tequila, she asked me to finger fuck her ass while I was fucking her and I remember why I wanted to have anal in the first place... But putting my dick in her ass in no small thing. You have to start with 1 finger and really slowly work your way up for weeks before you can dare put something the size of a dick in her. That takes a lot of commitment and determination. So how can I be sure I wont come in contact with poo?

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

have her take a shit first and/or enema?

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You train your body to only release at a certain time, kinda like that Sheldon guy off a Big Bang Theory xD

4. silk896

silk896 Member

Sounds like you might have lucked out first time.
    Normally, if you have a reasonable diet, have regular bowel movements and clean thoroughly after the said movement, really there should be no problems: the human body keeps itself internally clean pretty well.
    I have had anal sex many time over the last 20+ years, never had an enema, and have never had an "accident" where there was actual fecal matter involved. A few times there might have been a bit of a "high tide" ring, and his penis was a bit whiffy, but if you're going to mess around back there, you know what it does.
    But soldier on - IMHO it's worth it; properly done anal sex is fantastic for both parties.

5. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

After some experiences where the activity triggered spasms which in turn triggered a mess, I began the practice of having a fast, a purge and an enema before analysis is anticipated. Sure, there is little spontaneity about analysis now, but also never anything unsexy either.

6. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

Enema to flush out the rectum is a great way to insure you don't have any surprises. Also, try to avoid lubes with glycerin. It causes the rectum to want to purge.

7. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

Yeah enema's are good for assurance. But it is also good to have them relieve themselves of their poo and and wash over that area. Then enema.