Do Girls Like Bad Boys Or Responsible Guys?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by RichardTheFrog, Oct 15, 2014.

1. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

A lucky gal might have a responsible man, who gives her a nice home, and security. But maybe a bad boy to play with on the side. Like having your cake and eating it to.

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

No, Nintendo is bad as well, when you turn off the tv, but leave Nintendo on standby, thus they know you are not watching, Princess Peach gets gangbanged

3. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I think at this age, running around with bad boys would be pathetic (I'm 31). I go for responsible men who have their shit together but can still lay it down.

4. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A bad boy can have a good heart just like a responsible guy could have a not so nice heart. Depends on the person.

5. aesthetic

aesthetic Z

Women want what you got.

6. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

Hey ladies...I'm good when I'm bad (or is it the other way around).

But seriously...

My older sister used to really get my parents mad because of the guys that she dated in late high school and early college. She has completely different taste now, in her 40s.

I think she has forgotten about her feelings as a teen because she has a problem with my niece's boyfriends.

7. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

According to some musicians "practicing" is just a cover term, the more accurate term would be "goofing off"

As a matter of fact, there is a Goofing Off Suite written to promote that theory.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

she probably has a problem with her niece's boyfriends because she does remember when she was that age..

9. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

You're right. I worded that wrong. She doesn't seem to be very understanding in regards to my niece's choices in boyfriends.

10. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I don't like to be near "bad" people.

11. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Oh, double post.

12. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Impossible to generalize what all women go for. A lot don't even go for boys, right?

"Heterosexual" women are attracted to confidence, humor, warmth. I'd drop the "bad boy vs good boy" dichotomy and just be an interesting person, the kind of person you'd want to be with if you were a woman.

1 person likes this.
  13. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, at least be someone you want want to be around....LOL

14. ladirtyslut

ladirtyslut Members

I like my guys to be bad, but then again i only just turned 18 a week ago...

15. MysteryMind

MysteryMind Members

You can't generalize all women.

I think you have to take women and put them into tiers and then more accurately describe what women tend to chase based on their age.

You could then explain it away, by brain development at certain ages and biology of hormone levels.

1 person likes this.
  16. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

this has a lot to do with it for sure.

17. MysteryMind

MysteryMind Members

So within that context can we form a general average of behavior trends?

You can't outright define everyone black or white doing XYZ, but you can get a statistical average measured against other variables and get a general "true" statement.

Just exactly like generally true, women like average size. There are outliers on either extreme but average statement remains true and is a non-offensive statement because it's fact.

1 person likes this.
  18. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Yea, girls only like guys who smoke cigs and are into petty crime

19. MysteryMind

MysteryMind Members

Like I would say women between the ages of 12-24, generally aren't even really looking for serious husband material and are playing around.

What they look for changes after they've had their fun trying lots of partners out.

Usually, I notice this age group get hurt and don't refine how to be emotionally guarded of their consequences much later in life...probably should've been more careful on the types of people they ended up hanging with male or female partners.

And yes I'm including the underaged in this tier because kids that young do begin to experiment and sometimes run with a dangerous crowd because they're "rebelling".

Also it's during these years I think lots of "baggage" mentally that is begins to form and affect them in the future.

I've noticed women settle or look for dependable and responsible partners around mid-to-late twenties and beyond, and some swear off relationships and are career women, and have flings or affairs on the side possibly at the convenience of the internet's various affair, or dating websites.

20. MysteryMind

MysteryMind Members

I think you nailed it on the head.

I think that's specifically why girls like bad boys. Specifically for those go-getter character traits in the personality, and to be honest the "bad boy" stereotype, doesn't actually mean the boy is a bad person; maybe reckless to parent/guardian chagrin, but not bad.

I think that's why a lot of girls end up defending their boyfriend to their parents in some heated moments between parent and daughter.

Nice guys on the other hand, I think have trouble being aggressive, or when they try to become awkward at pursuing women because they have a mental conflict on how to approach women based on the doctrine of what it means to "treat a woman with respect".

I'm going off on a tangent here, but how guys approach women is strongly related to rape culture...just because of the amount of swagger girls tolerate from guys, and guys are expected to show to GO GET HER!

21. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

killing people and eating them